You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?

For posterity.

Lighten up man, we're all chill and this things a train wreck

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not happening chicken littles.  Congress is the only group that can change the date and good luck getting the House to even consider it.  But go ahead and panic and say the sky is falling.  It's been falling for over 3 years now...no need to stop.

Pa reported.  Keep it up lying fuckheads

You have zero right to judge anyone else's behavior...none...zilch...nada...

It's unbelievable that you report people at all given your behavior.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

My main issue with Obama's speech was that it was so devisive, subtly and not so subtly, demonizing federal officers who are just trying to do a job. And comparing them with the police of the sixties... Comparing cops trying to protect federal buildings from white rioters and cops attacking black protesters. And calling for the elimination of the filibuster, and changing the constitution to recognize DC as a state, to give you total control is very, very Trumpian.

The last time democrats abolished a filibuster, it didn't work out very well for them. McConnell can swallow Trump because he's loaded the judiciary with conservative judges.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not happening chicken littles.  Congress is the only group that can change the date and good luck getting the House to even consider it.  But go ahead and panic and say the sky is falling.  It's been falling for over 3 years now...no need to stop.

You get what you deserve.  He literally did what you do all the time...lied about what I said. Proof is all there son whether you like it or not.

Yes, I treat you like shit, but it's because you constantly make things up that I never said.  You earn it all.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

For posterity.

Reported unless you somehow see click clickbait in there somehow...then you're just stupid.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

For posterity.

Reported unless you somehow see click clickbait in there somehow...then you're just stupid.

You're a fuckin idiot!   You posted this:

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Anybody surprised Trump wants to delay the election?

page 1397 BigBri broke it to us. And, nope.  Buzzsaw however claimed it was 'clickbait' tho, lol

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 65#p329265

For posterity.

It's the SAME THING!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You get what you deserve.  He literally did what you do all the time...lied about what I said. Proof is all there son whether you like it or not.

Yes, I treat you like shit, but it's because you constantly make things up that I never said.  You earn it all.

I didn't "Lie" about what you said.  BigBri posted that Trump wants to delay the election, and you wrote "Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?"  -- What headline dude, it wasn't an article, it was a Tweet from trump and it was pasted right into his post.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I didn't "Lie" about what you said.  BigBri posted that Trump wants to delay the election, and you wrote "Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?"  -- What headline dude, it wasn't an article, it was a Tweet from trump and it was pasted right into his post.

And 2 more reports

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

keep em coming...this thread is on life support and you're about to kill it off.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll be thrilled when this thread is gone.  You want me to be happy?   Keep it up!

Board footer