You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

We need to create a thread where all the people with their panties in a bunch over Trump can just cry on each other's shoulders and the rest of us don't have to see it.  It's amazing how one person can make so many people lose their shit on a daily basis.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We need to create a thread where all the people with their panties in a bunch over Trump can just cry on each other's shoulders and the rest of us don't have to see it.  It's amazing how one person can make so many people lose their shit on a daily basis.

The snowflake demands a safe space. ^^^

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Do it.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Prosecutors in NYC won the right (Via the Supreme Court) to see Trump's tax returns and financial records for a their ongoing criminal investigation into him this week. Remember his attorney Michael Cohen testified that Trump had falsified documents to lower his tax liabilities among other things. Unlike our corrupt GOP senate, I'd imagine we'll see the rule of law prevail here.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The snowflake demands a safe space. ^^^

No. I'm tired of you children not even trying to discuss anything in an adult manner. 

I'm sorry I'm so intellectually superior to you that you have to resort to "I know you are but what am I" as your response.  Precious.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

You seem like an unhappy guy.

Everybody else here is talking about current political news and providing their opinions. You're the exception.

The problem here is that you don't like what we're talking about and want to control the narrative. Too bad.

I think you made a fine suggestion. Start another thread and you can hang out there, maybe somebody will join you.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I could give a fuck about Trump.

I mean I think he is a fucking moron.

Some things about him I get. Like his appeal or how he knows how to troll pretty good.

He gets the left crying and talking about him a lot.

Now I lean to the left in some ways. I do take a MacArthur world viewpoint. Now that man was something.

With all that aside, I tune out with Trump. I mean he doesn’t affect me that much up here in Canada. I have no say.

I think Allan Lichtman will be right this fall.

The constant OMFG Trump has done this or that just is annoying. I don’t care to get in any in-person debate about him. I respect him more than my shit PM Trudeau. With Trump there isn’t a facade like boy wonder we have.

If the independents, Democrats or some Republicans want him gone vote the fuck out and quit crying. I get there is obstacles in some people’s way and that’s bullshit [that one experiences that. Voter suppression can eat shit]

Best of luck though.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I watch US Politics with popcorn. I can't wait for the debates a.k.a. The Dementia Bowl.

Did any of you see Biden asking the guy "Are You A Junkie?" 16

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

You seem like an unhappy guy.

Everybody else here is talking about current political news and providing their opinions. You're the exception.

The problem here is that you don't like what we're talking about and want to control the narrative. Too bad.

I think you made a fine suggestion. Start another thread and you can hang out there, maybe somebody will join you.

Lol.  You're not talking about anything other than trump derangement syndrome.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

I could give a fuck about Trump.

I mean I think he is a fucking moron.

Some things about him I get. Like his appeal or how he knows how to troll pretty good.

He gets the left crying and talking about him a lot.

Now I lean to the left in some ways. I do take a MacArthur world viewpoint. Now that man was something.

With all that aside, I tune out with Trump. I mean he doesn’t affect me that much up here in Canada. I have no say.

I think Allan Lichtman will be right this fall.

The constant OMFG Trump has done this or that just is annoying. I don’t care to get in any in-person debate about him. I respect him more than my shit PM Trudeau. With Trump there isn’t a facade like boy wonder we have.

If the independents, Democrats or some Republicans want him gone vote the fuck out and quit crying. I get there is obstacles in some people’s way and that’s bullshit [that one experiences that. Voter suppression can eat shit]

Best of luck though.

Yep.  Didn't vote for trump, won't vote for trump, but my God when a guy with dementia is all you can counter with...

The left is as trash as the right; they just don't understand that for whatever reason.

Board footer