You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

If Biden is elected I don't think he's even a one term President. I'm not saying he'll die so much as he'll have to step down over health or cognitive impairment. His VP voice is critical. If he chooses Rice I think he energizes R's. I really hate the choices here and it's the worst I can ever remember.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Biden is elected I don't think he's even a one term President. I'm not saying he'll die so much as he'll have to step down over health or cognitive impairment. His VP voice is critical. If he chooses Rice I think he energizes R's. I really hate the choices here and it's the worst I can ever remember.

I don’t understand this perception about Biden not having it together cognitively...

Have you listened to Trump talk lately? Or really in the past couple years?

It seems strange to require cognitive health now.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Why I said our choices suck.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Always interesting when what about whataboutism is okay as long as your side is the one saying it...

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

I would have expected more chatter about China and Iran working to get Biden elected. So many of you were outraged when you were told Trump worked with Russia in 2016.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Always interesting when what about whataboutism is okay as long as your side is the one saying it...

Reported

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

On second thought....you need to learn what whataboutism is...

Both candidates have clear dementia issues.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Reported

I'm sorry for staying on topic son.

I'm not sorry for reporting you for being you though.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

On second thought....you need to learn what whataboutism is...

Both candidates have clear dementia issues.

You don't get to make up your own rules son.  You don't have the clout for that.  Reported again.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I would have expected more chatter about China and Iran working to get Biden elected. So many of you were outraged when you were told Trump worked with Russia in 2016.

Yeah, I just heard about this. But nothing on MSN this morning.

Board footer