You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I would have expected more chatter about China and Iran working to get Biden elected. So many of you were outraged when you were told Trump worked with Russia in 2016.

All of this is okay as long as the left is doing it.  EVERYTHING is okay as long as the left is doing it.  We have thousands of pages from them supporting this.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I would have expected more chatter about China and Iran working to get Biden elected. So many of you were outraged when you were told Trump worked with Russia in 2016.

All of this is okay as long as the left is doing it.  EVERYTHING is okay as long as the left is doing it.  We have thousands of pages from them supporting this.

I thought we all agreed now that this is acceptable practice. Clear evidence of the Russians helping Trump in 2016...buzz don’t care...

Already evidence of Russia doing it again in 2020....buzz ok with it.

Now Dems are openly embracing overt help from China and Iran....NOW ITS NOT OK!!!

Fuck off

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I thought we all agreed now that this is acceptable practice. Clear evidence of the Russians helping Trump in 2016...buzz don’t care...

Now Dems are openly embracing overt help from China and Iran....NOW ITS NOT OK!!!

You gotta admit buzz, he's right.  Also, what's the newest on trumps investigation into Russia putting a bounty on US troops? Last I heard from trump 2 years ago, he 'listened to putin, he takes him at his word, and he believes putin' over US Intelligence.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You gotta admit buzz, he's right.  Also, what's the newest on trumps investigation into Russia putting a bounty on US troops? Last I heard from trump 2 years ago, he 'listened to putin, he takes him at his word, and he believes putin' over US Intelligence.

Nope.  He couldn't be more wrong.  This is why he keeps getting reported.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

If mitch could just post truths once in a while he'd have less issues. Case in point this post:

mitchejw wrote:

We know he's not going to go back and find the post where I said anyone helping anyone was ok because I never said that.  I just didn't have a hissy fit like he did, so in his fucked up mind that means I support it.  Typical mitch bs.

Now someone else posts about it happening, mitch gets called on his whataboutism,  now I apparently said I'm okay with it even though you can clearly see I posted no such thing.

Mitch's fucked up head says if you don't post like the whiney bitch he is that you're supporting it.  He doesn't read what people say, he projects onto them what he thinks they said and attacks them for what he imagined they said.  How many more examples of this do you need before you just remove him?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Well, going back to your or whoevers initial question, really it'll fall on cabinet positions &  intelligence branches to act. Adam Schiff could likely sway & influence it. But I mean, I think it falls on Barr, Pompeo, NSC, & CIA to investigate it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If mitch could just post truths once in a while he'd have less issues. Case in point this post:

mitchejw wrote:

We know he's not going to go back and find the post where I said anyone helping anyone was ok because I never said that.  I just didn't have a hissy fit like he did, so in his fucked up mind that means I support it.  Typical mitch bs.

Now someone else posts about it happening, mitch gets called on his whataboutism,  now I apparently said I'm okay with it even though you can clearly see I posted no such thing.

Mitch's fucked up head says if you don't post like the whiney bitch he is that you're supporting it.  He doesn't read what people say, he projects onto them what he thinks they said and attacks them for what he imagined they said.  How many more examples of this do you need before you just remove him?

You’ve never condemned it. You’ve never really said anything. I’m not impressed with ambivalence.

The time to do it say something about it has long past. It’s time to accept this is how it’s going to be.

You can’t do ??? For years and then wonder why people wouldn’t see you as having a problem with it.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

You’ve never condemned it. You’ve never really said anything. I’m not impressed with ambivalence.

The time to do it say something about it has long past. It’s time to accept this is how it’s going to be.

You can’t do ??? For years and then wonder why people wouldn’t see you as having a problem with it.

I don't give a damn what you're impressed with. You don't get to tell me how I feel.  You don't get to dictate what I have to share.  You sure as fuck don't get to claim I said things I never said because you're unhappy with what I didn't say.

This is where you bury yourself every time. This is not your forum. You don't choose what people have to post.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't give a damn what you're impressed with. You don't get to tell me how I feel.  You don't get to dictate what I have to share.  You sure as fuck don't get to claim I said things I never said because you're unhappy with what I didn't say.

This is where you bury yourself every time. This is not your forum. You don't choose what people have to post.

You like to split hairs on topics nobody cares about and aren’t a priority to anyone and don’t matter at all in the grand scheme of things.

You say a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Back on topic...accepting assistance of any kind from other countries is now commonplace and openly accepted.

Board footer