You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You’ve never condemned it. You’ve never really said anything. I’m not impressed with ambivalence.

The time to do it say something about it has long past. It’s time to accept this is how it’s going to be.

You can’t do ??? For years and then wonder why people wouldn’t see you as having a problem with it.

I don't give a damn what you're impressed with. You don't get to tell me how I feel.  You don't get to dictate what I have to share.  You sure as fuck don't get to claim I said things I never said because you're unhappy with what I didn't say.

This is where you bury yourself every time. This is not your forum. You don't choose what people have to post.

You like to split hairs on topics nobody cares about and aren’t a priority to anyone and don’t matter at all in the grand scheme of things.

You say a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot.

And yet I still contribute more than you ever have. Fascinating.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Back on topic...accepting assistance of any kind from other countries is now commonplace and openly accepted.

What's funny (and sad) is that you think this is something new.  How naive.

Wagszilla
 Rep: 16 

Re: US Politics Thread

Wagszilla wrote:

Buzz, these people think Russia hacked the election in favor of Trump.

There's no helping them.

No serious intellectual or person who follows this, even those on the far left, thinks this happened.

They of course miss the forest through the trees, can't smell their own shit on their knees, missing the fact that the US has interfered with countless elections, invaded countless countries, deposed leaders, killed millions, etc.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Buzz, these people think Russia hacked the election in favor of Trump.

There's no helping them.

No serious intellectual or person who follows this, even those on the far left, thinks this happened.

They of course miss the forest through the trees, can't smell their own shit on their knees, missing the fact that the US has interfered with countless elections, invaded countless countries, deposed leaders, killed millions, etc.

You’re right...there’s no evidence of Russia helping Trump out in countless ways.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Back on topic...accepting assistance of any kind from other countries is now commonplace and openly accepted.

What's funny (and sad) is that you think this is something new.  How naive.

Oh now who’s putting words in someone’s mouth?

I invite any and all foreign interference from this point forward...and it should be covert anymore.

China Biden....Russia for trump

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Back on topic...accepting assistance of any kind from other countries is now commonplace and openly accepted.

What's funny (and sad) is that you think this is something new.  How naive.

Oh now who’s putting words in someone’s mouth?

I invite any and all foreign interference from this point forward...and it should be covert anymore.

China Biden....Russia for trump

You should look up the word now in the dictionary.  When you say "now commonplace" that means you're saying it wasn't before.  So you're putting words like "now" that you apparently don't  understand in your mouth.  Well done!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

while you've been a princess addition to this thread, it's time for you to go.  You're in way over your head.

Edit - autocorrect is awesome sometimes...so awesome that I left it.  Now it's even more priceless.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

I've advocated closing it for years...it started trash and never got better.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

I've advocated closing it for years...it started trash and never got better.


lol,  it started fine. Some dingbat in the 4th post effed it all up with the personal attacks.  hmmmmmmmmm

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What is up my homies! 

In this thread we are in a "safe place" where you cannot attack anyone.

buzzsaw wrote:

So you think it's okay to be a total douche bag as long as you're attacking a candidate?

Wow, didn't last 2 hours.  16

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB