You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

Is there really anything new to say in the Trump era?

Is it really like there’s been any honest debate going on? Does anyone care about issues?

No...I’m not going to be fooled by someone posing as some sort of researcher or philosopher right now.

We’re spending infinite money to build a wall on the border while roads and schools decay and unemployment soars. Republicans are using this as a way to finally end social security and Medicaid...

It’s pure, unadulterated selfishness and short sightedness. A growing population of people who look forward to their parents death. There is an aimless destruction going on and it has nothing to do with the pandemic.

There is nothing united about this country. It’s eat or be eaten.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Breaking News:  The 1917 Pandemic Probably Ended WW2.



mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Breaking News:  The 1917 Pandemic Probably Ended WW2.



[/embed]
It’s clear that Biden is the demented one.

What a ‘terrible situation.’

Wagszilla
 Rep: 16 

Re: US Politics Thread

Wagszilla wrote:

tenor.gif?itemid=14029153

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

GIFs usually solve it though....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

I've advocated closing it for years...it started trash and never got better.


lol,  it started fine. Some dingbat in the 4th post effed it all up with the personal attacks.  hmmmmmmmmm

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What is up my homies! 

In this thread we are in a "safe place" where you cannot attack anyone.

buzzsaw wrote:

So you think it's okay to be a total douche bag as long as you're attacking a candidate?

Wow, didn't last 2 hours.  16

Apparently you forgot there was another thread that got closed for you very reason this one should have been.  But hey, that doesn't fit the narrative, right?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

Is there really anything new to say in the Trump era?

Is it really like there’s been any honest debate going on? Does anyone care about issues?

No...I’m not going to be fooled by someone posing as some sort of researcher or philosopher right now.

We’re spending infinite money to build a wall on the border while roads and schools decay and unemployment soars. Republicans are using this as a way to finally end social security and Medicaid...

It’s pure, unadulterated selfishness and short sightedness. A growing population of people who look forward to their parents death. There is an aimless destruction going on and it has nothing to do with the pandemic.

There is nothing united about this country. It’s eat or be eaten.

Every once in a while you show signs of starting to understand,  but you always turn back into mitch.  It's all the Republicans' fault...this country would be great if we could just get rid of them roll .  Like usual you get it half right.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You guys are all pathetic. This tit for tat shit is infantile. You've all made this thread impossible to read.

Is there really anything new to say in the Trump era?

Is it really like there’s been any honest debate going on? Does anyone care about issues?

No...I’m not going to be fooled by someone posing as some sort of researcher or philosopher right now.

We’re spending infinite money to build a wall on the border while roads and schools decay and unemployment soars. Republicans are using this as a way to finally end social security and Medicaid...

It’s pure, unadulterated selfishness and short sightedness. A growing population of people who look forward to their parents death. There is an aimless destruction going on and it has nothing to do with the pandemic.

There is nothing united about this country. It’s eat or be eaten.

Every once in a while you show signs of starting to understand,  but you always turn back into mitch.  It's all the Republicans' fault...this country would be great if we could just get rid of them roll .  Like usual you get it half right.

2000 Republican takes office, unemployment hovering around under 5%, 2008?  10%
2016 Republican takes office, unemployment 4.7%.  3 years later, well over 10%

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Is there really anything new to say in the Trump era?

Is it really like there’s been any honest debate going on? Does anyone care about issues?

No...I’m not going to be fooled by someone posing as some sort of researcher or philosopher right now.

We’re spending infinite money to build a wall on the border while roads and schools decay and unemployment soars. Republicans are using this as a way to finally end social security and Medicaid...

It’s pure, unadulterated selfishness and short sightedness. A growing population of people who look forward to their parents death. There is an aimless destruction going on and it has nothing to do with the pandemic.

There is nothing united about this country. It’s eat or be eaten.

Every once in a while you show signs of starting to understand,  but you always turn back into mitch.  It's all the Republicans' fault...this country would be great if we could just get rid of them roll .  Like usual you get it half right.

2000 Republican takes office, unemployment hovering around under 5%, 2008?  10%
2016 Republican takes office, unemployment 4.7%.  3 years later, well over 10%

Lol.  Very uninformed post.  Well done!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Every once in a while you show signs of starting to understand,  but you always turn back into mitch.  It's all the Republicans' fault...this country would be great if we could just get rid of them roll .  Like usual you get it half right.

2000 Republican takes office, unemployment hovering around under 5%, 2008?  10%
2016 Republican takes office, unemployment 4.7%.  3 years later, well over 10%

Lol.  Very uninformed post.

In what way?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB