You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Appointing Bannon as his right hand advisor goes a long way in confirming that this Presidency will not be business as usual.

I'm assuming you approve. How's that checklist looking? Best president in 200 years?

The media is already out in full force calling him every buzzword in the deck so clearly he isn't part of their little team. That's not a bad start.

No checks, guy isn't even President yet.

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Appointing Bannon as his right hand advisor goes a long way in confirming that this Presidency will not be business as usual.

This is true. We've never had an openly white nationalist, anti-Semitic top presidential adviser before. Be proud.

I doubt Trump with his Jewish daughter and Jewish son in law would appoint an anti semite, much less an open one. The media claiming their opponents are racists is not exactly a new phenomenon.

AtariLegend wrote:

Trump thinking it's a good idea to have supporters use a Bellamy salute to do a pledge at rallies while people chant JEW-SA in front of him and hang around with someone like Farage who used to sing "gas the jews" with the National Front in the 70's... suggests otherwise.

johndivney wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

This is true. We've never had an openly white nationalist, anti-Semitic top presidential adviser before. Be proud.

All these buzzwords. Good start apparently.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Trump thinking it's a good idea to have supporters use a Bellamy salute to do a pledge at rallies while people chant JEW-SA in front of him and hang around with someone like Farage who used to sing "gas the jews" with the National Front in the 70's... suggests otherwise.

You mean this guy?

B5Ql9K-2-e1477861450294-1024x696.png?resize=678%2C461

He was a DNC plant. Shouldn't come as a surprise when it's already out there that Hillary paid people to instigate violence at Trump rallies.

If what Farage allegedly said as a 16 year old suggests something about Trump, I do wonder what keeping confirmed KKK members and Nazi collaborators around does. Using the same logic being used against Trump we can throw in "rapists, satanists and pedos" as well.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Can you qualify these claims?  How do you know he's a white nationalist or anti-semitic.  Fair warning, claims by a spouse in the middle of a heated divorce aren't the most trustworthy.

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

He was a DNC plant.

Gong back through his facebook history, it doesn't look like that much of a plant.

https://www.facebook.com/George-Lindell … 175089964/

polluxlm wrote:

Using the same logic being used against Trump we can throw in "rapists, satanists and pedos" as well.

WTF?

Why wouldn't we? Don't worry he has 2/3 of those covered in his camp too. Not sure about Satanists, but their is a creature of the night vibe to Rudy and Nigel.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Can you qualify these claims?  How do you know he's a white nationalist or anti-semitic.  Fair warning, claims by a spouse in the middle of a heated divorce aren't the most trustworthy.

Read Breitbart.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Read Breitbart.

I can't say I do on a regular basis, any more than I can say I read mother jones or think progress.  But what I have read isn't indicative of racism or anti-semitism.  Can you link an actual article or are you just pushing the left's mantra of calling anything racist that doesn't agree with you?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Read Breitbart.

I can't say I do on a regular basis, any more than I can say I read mother jones or think progress.  But what I have read isn't indicative of racism or anti-semitism.  Can you link an actual article or are you just pushing the left's mantra of calling anything racist that doesn't agree with you?

The Southern Poverty Law Center has done a lot about Steve Bannon and Breitbart. If you believe them. I guess some would call them left leaning because their business is to combat hate crimes.

Randall Flagg

I give no credibility to the SPLC.  They're a progressive organization that calls anyone a hate group that doesn't agree with them.  The KKK is a hate group.  People who say #BLM are uneducated opportunist who are uninformed and erratic, aren't.  Yet the SPLC doesn't make that distinction.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  People just throw out the word 'racist' without any qualification.  No link to articles or footage of racist comments.  No need to engage with or hear the other side.  Just label them a racist without being capable of articulation your own point of view.  This is why Trump won.

The left is almost entirely void of intellectuals because they consider shouting down your opponent to be a preferred method in lieu of actually debating your opinion.

Board footer