You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I wish I could be impressed by this...I just truly don't think any of this matters.

I've already given up on Trump....what a tool...everything I hate about my own country personified in one human being.

He will have nothing but my criticism and disdain for the next 4 years.

He is not my president.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It'll sure be interesting to say the least.  Personally, I think his ego is bigger than the moon.  I also think he'll hate how badly he'll fail at this, and will have disdain for the media's joy in it.

I still say this image is a guy who's just been told; "Every day, something tragic happens in the world, in some foreign country, which is worthy of going to war for. It's up to you to decide, what to do. Good luck."

_92387384_obamatrump.jpg

AtariLegend wrote:

He's a 70 year old obese man who's about to take on the most stressful job in the world. He's probably going to have a heart attack if he isn't impeached within 4 years.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Honest question, how do you guys manage to ignore images like these?

SS2MKI.png

Many people support Trump just because he ain't that. It's the fourth estate we're talking about after all. When objectivity is so blatantly absent as in the picture above, we see a problem that desperately needs to be fixed. If Trump reminds you of a fascist, newspeak in the media should remind you of something far worse.

AtariLegend wrote:

Did you read the articles/conclusions?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

I guess that answers it.

AtariLegend wrote:

It answers that you didn't read it;

From the Hillary article;

second paragraph;

It isn't yet clear how that hacking would have taken place, in such a way to ensure that Donald Trump won the vote

final paragraph;

probably weren't a consequence of the cyber attack

You're posting stuff from twitter pollux without reading it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's clickbait.  Jill Stein was on FNS with Chris Wallace & he called out that the whole recount is just a way of growing her Green Party support & list of donors. Sure the money goes to the recount funds, but she obtains their emails & phone #s for future support. It's like MoveOn.org after 2000, making the Green Party closer to a mainstream party. I think there's something where if they get 5% of the vote (ie. next time) they're entitled to more Federal funding or higher limits of donations or something.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It answers that you didn't read it;

From the Hillary article;

second paragraph;

It isn't yet clear how that hacking would have taken place, in such a way to ensure that Donald Trump won the vote

final paragraph;

probably weren't a consequence of the cyber attack

You're posting stuff from twitter pollux without reading it.

I posted two headlines. Did you read them? I see one of them saying 'no' and the other saying 'yes' on the exact same subject, a couple of weeks apart. The headline is the most important part of the article because the majority of readers don't go beyond it. So I have presented you with a crystal clear example of media mental gymnastics.

And when I do give you the courtesy and take the 5 minutes reading that rubbish, the articles both clearly state that election fraud in October was highly improbable, while now it is certainly possible. Nowhere was it implied that either of these definitely did or did not take place, which is the dichotomy you need to declare all of this 'false'.

Board footer