You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Oh my god, what a bunch of pansies... You are literally making up arguments now. SG, give it a fucking rest. Like you really give a shit, youre a trained monkey repeating the rigged Trump talking points. Don't say shit about wanting fairness until the RNC emails are leaked.

What would they tell us?  That the RNC didn't want Trump as their nominee?  We already knew that and Trump drew power from it.  I don't think you're going to find Reibus leaking debate questions to Trump.

That's the difference you refuse to acknowledge. Clinton and the DNC denied the fix was in. Brazier or whatever her name is flat out lied, denying she sent the questions trying to claim they were fabricated. You saw Schultz fix the primary for Clinton. You saw Podesta acknowledge Clinton knew what she had on her server was problematic if not illegal, despite Hillary lying and playing the "ahh shucks" card early on.

Even if Russia/Putin was behind every release, they gave the American public the TRUTH. If that's an attack in your book, There's no common ground to discuss.

The media made Trump out to be a clown from day one. They mocked his every word and turned every comment into an attack on some group. Yes, Trump said a lot of incredibly stupid shit and rightly deserves criticism. But despite the bonafide propaganda machine coming from the media who we have evidence was consorting with the Clinton campaign, Trump still overcame. That you're outraged that Russia revealed the truth but have no outrage at how our media was nothing more than a voice for Obama and Clinton is truly frightening. Don't give you the truth, you're perfectly fine with liberal talking points and mocking Trump and the half of the country that voted for him.

Bull. Shit. We have NO fucking idea what any emails would say, including Trumps circle, because the Russians haven't leaked them. What if it showed collusion? It's extremely possible, but since co conspirators wouldn't tell on themselves, that could be why we haven't seen them.

Again, bullshit, her email wasn't hacked. And there was no smoking gun but a bunch of back biting, and ooh, someone offering questions, who the fuck cares, it's totally meaningless what the fuck the DNC does or what their opinion is about a non democrat trying to play the system.

They did not give America the truth, genius, they gave what THEY WANTED to give. You just like what they gave.

Trump is loser, he lost the popular vote by a significant margin, he is a clown, but he did win the electorate because Hillary lost it. Let's not act like the people voted him in. Don't bitch about propaganda when you just supported Russian propaganda in the email leaks.

And to lie that I use liberal talking points is a laugh and takes the cake.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Here are he facts:

The Clintons and DNC are CORRUPT AS FUCK

The Russians aided in revealing this

The Russians illegally hacking info DOES NOT negate the fact that the DNC is full of lying mother fuckers that pray on the sympathies of guys like Mitch and Mr.ID for decades to stay in power.

Russia, the messenger is not in the right either, however since our bullshit media couldn't expose those cock suckers somebody had to.

Hillary did lose. The system we have used for a long ass time is still being used and produced a winner.  Your can bitch all you want or change the system. If we did a popular vote knowing it was a popular vote election it would be totally different.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Sympathies? You are so full of shit it doesn't surprise me you're talking straight out of your ass. The DNC means absolutely dick to me, you or anyone else, except if your a Bernie fan. What's negated is that it was a hit job. End of story. I said right here on this forum that I did not like that Access Hollywood tape coming out on Trump. It was a stupid moment. It wasn't right it was leaked, IMO. You guys have said unconscionable shit in these forums because you're not afraid of the people around you finding out what you say. If someone sent your boss, your family, your girlfriend that shit with malicious intent, portraying you in the worse possible light, ignoring anything good that you say, I would love to see you take this same stance.

You're a Trump puppet, so it doesn't surprise me you're a-okay with espionage. From Russia no less. And suddenly DNC back biting is a HUGE issue for you, and your life, and the United States of America. Amazing. And he still lost the popular vote, so America did not come together to vote him in. And I noticed you left him out of your list of "corrupt."

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

He may be corrupt too!!! 

And Russia is not a friend of ours.

We agree on that. But for fucks sake, let's see how this plays out for a bit. HE WILL MAKE MISTAKES. They all do. But we need to look at the big picture. Right now people generally are more confident about the future than they were a few months ago. Let's see if Trump can keep that going. I don't like some of his picks. If they turn out to be bad selections I anticipate he will adjust.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Right now people generally are more confident about the future than they were a few months ago.

I think I saw a stat that only 37% of the American public are optimistic.  Keep in mind (roughly) 37% voted for Trump, 37% voted for Hillary, and the remainder didn't vote.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Couple of attacks today. Russian ambassador killed by a Muslim pissed about Aleppo and in Germany two Muslims drove a truck into a market killing at least 9 and injuring 30.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is why we have an electoral college I guess.  It shows areas for each candidate where they got over 50%.  Boils down to California and New York... Interesting Charts...

http://the-american-catholic.com/2016/1 … trumpland/

misterID

misterID wrote:

No way, we have an ec to protect the rights of slave owners. Every vote should matter.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

No way, we have an ec to protect the rights of slave owners. Every vote should matter.

I thought you had 50 battles plus D.C.  Each state has a proportional amount of electoral votes.

It is like an NFL season... just cause you blew somebody out in a wild card game doesn't mean you can roll those points over to the next game. This is the system we have. I don't love it but it does usually work it self out. If this were a "popular vote" country the elections would look different than it did. Turnout in California would count more and Trump may still win if people know their vote counts.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

That's horse shit. The EC had nothing to do with slavery. Another bullshit lie with no basis in fact. The EC was all about protecting low population states from the tyranny of the majority. Read the fucking federalist papers. Point in case, calling something racist because you lack the knowledge and ability to argue your point.

Get used to it because you're never going to get 38 states to pass an amendment changing it. California shouldn't dictate the election.

Board footer