You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Because you guys were going fucking nuts with it. When 5 or 6 people come running to post, I'm going to listen. I didn't go on a rant about how Trump was in the bag for Putin and we need to suspend the inauguration. I sssumed credible stuff would be forthcoming because I assume our media and intelligence agencies are objective. That's obviously not true any more.

Don't you dare lump me in with the hyenas who thought their spaghetti monster answered their prayers.

You said, verbatim "he has to resign"!!   

Secondly, if it's reads like viral conspiracy stuff just wait it out.  Don't join in 30 seconds later saying "Wow"

"If true". You left out that qualifier.

Yeah well "If it was true" that Hillary Clinton ran a sex trafficking ring inside a rando pizza shop then that gun nut did an honorable thing.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

MSNBC is already moving to the middle. Day time is now pretty much straight news and they just brought over Greta and you know Megyn will make appearances. They still have Maddow, Hayes, and O'Donnel for the night time liberal stuff but Greta will help balance it and Chris Matthews, though a Dem, is nowhere near as liberal as O'Donnel, Hayes, and Maddow.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Lawrence O'Donnel sucks.  He just seems like it's such a schtick. Worse than Olbermann with that stuff. KO sorta seems like he's passionate about it, O'Donnell just seems like its scriptwriiting.

Smoking Guns I give you credit, you stayed out of it. Which tells me one of two things:
1. You weren't around or logged in to GnRev.
2. You were reading it and shitting bricks in nervousness over what was about to come true lol.

j/k

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Briefers never told Trump or his team!!!! Was an oral briefing and they never gave Trump this info!!!! Just now breaking!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

And fwiw Flagg I admit I got pretty caught up in alot of it. I still think where there's smoke there's fire. But the detailed portions are probably just anonymous viral stuff.  If something specific leaks, it'll leak prior to him taking office tho imho.  There's not a big market for it 2 years from now, they gotta strike while the irons hot.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

You said, verbatim "he has to resign"!!   

Secondly, if it's reads like viral conspiracy stuff just wait it out.  Don't join in 30 seconds later saying "Wow"

Yeah well "If it was true" that Hillary Clinton ran a sex trafficking ring inside a rando pizza shop then that gun nut did an honorable thing.

Kind of a poor comparison since I don't recall any mainstream news source pushing that as a story.  It seems pretty absurd on its face.  I wasn't even aware it was a story until the nutter shot up the place.  But when every news site runs a story saying Russia has compromising information on Trump, buzzfeed releases an image of said transcript and people who I've had conversations with for years jump into a thread saying it's golden showers, I'm going to hear them out.  If you look at the thread you can quite clearly see me saying I can't find anything to verify it and Mitch and SLC telling me it was golden showers.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

They had the info (Clapper) but they never brought it up. Just broke on MSNBC.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

MSNBC says that the intelligence reps brought the info to the briefing to show trump a difference between substantiated and unsubstantiated intel.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Kind of a poor comparison since I don't recall any mainstream news source pushing that as a story.  It seems pretty absurd on its face.  I wasn't even aware it was a story until the nutter shot up the place.  But when every news site runs a story saying Russia has compromising information on Trump, buzzfeed releases an image of said transcript and people who I've had conversations with for years jump into a thread saying it's golden showers, I'm going to hear them out.  If you look at the thread you can quite clearly see me saying I can't find anything to verify it and Mitch and SLC telling me it was golden showers.

Whatever, I'll let it go. I still disagree a bit but no hard feelings. It's just that, if you & SG were posting about how Obama or Michelle had some rumored rauchy sex tape from the 80s or 90s, I don't think myself, SLC or Mitch would be quick to acknowledge it's true, until its fully certified or reported. So it's more just you're reluctance to believe than your adamant about disserting the facts.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Fuck, 253 pages in and Smoking Guns is back on top winning this thread?!   WTF, I thought he was toast on page 8.

17 16

Board footer