You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Ethics lawyers are eviscerating Trump's press conference and lawyer, guaranteeing there's going to be a huge shitstorm coming with how ignorant Trump's understanding of ethics laws.

Take a deep breath. Everything she said was true. You'd be screaming for blood and investigations regardless of what he chose to do.

In other news, the Baltimore cops just got the go ahead to sue Mosby for her outrageous claims and political prosecution. I'm hoping more prosecutors acting on behalf of BLM retards get sued and disbarred. Maybe we can go after Holder next.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ethics lawyers are eviscerating Trump's press conference and lawyer, guaranteeing there's going to be a huge shitstorm coming with how ignorant Trump's understanding of ethics laws.

Take a deep breath. Everything she said was true. You'd be screaming for blood and investigations regardless of what he chose to do.

In other news, the Baltimore cops just got the go ahead to sue Mosby for her outrageous claims and political prosecution. I'm hoping more prosecutors acting on behalf of BLM retards get sued and disbarred. Maybe we can go after Holder next.

No, actually what she said wasn't true.  14

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, actually what she said wasn't true.  14

Where did you get your JD?  I'm not interested in another Vox or Media Matters article

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yes, because I've posted so many of those. You don't have to lie, Randall, or at the least, exaggerate. Reagan's ethics lawyer.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Yes, because I've posted so many of those. You don't have to lie, Randall, or at the least, exaggerate. Reagan's ethics lawyer.

Still waiting for the article you referenced saying she was wrong, from as actual qualified lawyer.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Still waiting for the article you referenced saying she was wrong, from as actual qualified lawyer.

It wasn't online, it was on TV.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

It wasn't online, it was on TV.

Lawrence O'Donnell lol

jk

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

SLC, dude. Wow. Saying the inauguration should be canceled. Pence shouldn't server. Talk about egg. Maybe now you guys will take a fucking break. How many times can you say retarded shit before you make sure there's a hint of truth.

Did the CIA and FBI brief W and Obama about his birth certificate? Hardly the same thing.

If this is true. If Trump colluded with the Russians during the campaign, then nobody from that campaign should be anywhere near the WH. I don't find anything outlandish about that statement at all.

BBC

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

It will be his biggest obstacle. That and the fight he picked with our intelligence community.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

If something drops it'll be before Sunday. Most likely Thursday night or Friday.

I feel like alot went from being fake, back to being unverified. He picked this fight.  If you ever saw All the Presidents Men alot of what it took to disclose Watergate was Woodward & Bernstein getting tipped by a bit of a stranger in the night who divulged pieces over time, and led the Wash Post reporter to discover the details & the proof. A good movie fwiw.

Could definitely see something being replicated, especially after the words he had for the departments.

Board footer