You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Mitch has a point. Don't agree with climate change? Scientists are wrong. Don't believe Russia hacked the DNC? The CIA is wrong. Don't believe the country has been better under Obama than the previous 8 years? Facts are bullshit.

Can I play?

And Mexico WILL pay for the wall.
And Hillary WILL face a special prosecutor.
Russia was NOT involved in hacking.
Trump WILL put his business ventures into a blind trust.
We WILL deport all 11 million illegals.

He's not even President yet. 16

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Mitch has a point. Don't agree with climate change? Scientists are wrong. Don't believe Russia hacked the DNC? The CIA is wrong. Don't believe the country has been better under Obama than the previous 8 years? Facts are bullshit.

Can I play?

Bravo! That's the spirit snow!

There are different versions of the game too! For example that you're doing something as you're not doing it, or even better say you're not doing something as you're doing it.

Here are some good example:  my name is not Mitch. For if your Donald Trump, say that you will and then won't and then will do something. I will repeal Obama care, I won't repeal Obama care, I will replace it with something better.  I will repeal it.

For perhaps a more straightforward  example: saying you are not a racist right after you get done say Mexicans are rapists!

W Axl Rose 1995
 Rep: 0 

Wow!!!!  You guys just destroyed that guy. Probably at home suckin on Trumps nuts!!!  ROFLMAO. Republican bitch!!

W Axl Rose 1995

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Can I play?

Bravo! That's the spirit snow!

There are different versions of the game too! For example that you're doing something as you're not doing it, or even better say you're not doing something as you're doing it.

Here are some good example:  my name is not Mitch. For if your Donald Trump, say that you will and then won't and then will do something. I will repeal Obama care, I won't repeal Obama care, I will replace it with something better.  I will repeal it.

For perhaps a more straightforward  example: saying you are not a racist right after you get done say Mexicans are rapists!

Yuo crazy man!!!

W Axl Rose 1995

Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh no no no...this is the new world we live in...we don't believe the CIA or major news sources anymore. In fact, anyone who specializes in something and knows more than I do about a particular topic is a threat and should be ignored. I don't like not always knowing more than everyone else. It makes me feel small.

So, I just go with my gut now...just like Trump. I don't trust anything the government tells me, and I especially don't believe in anything that Philly news paper publishes. No sir...only unbiased news sources that I arbitrarily decide are unbiased because they fit my narrative. Ho Hum...I am so smart that I do need anyone to tell me anything. I can read hundreds of pages on something and simply deem myself an expert.

That's Right...the only person I trust now is Vlad Putin...my boy...he'd never steer me wrong. He knows what's up and he's totally got my back.

Now...if you'll excuse me...I need to be getting back to doing stomping liberals and getting rid of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and appoint highly accomplished white men into my cabinet.

What college did you graduate from?  I want to make sure my children or family never attend it.

Shut up bitch. No1 wants to her ur bitch ass. Fuckin my boy Obama should tell Trump to get the fuk out and run a 2 time!!!!!!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
W Axl Rose 1995 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh no no no...this is the new world we live in...we don't believe the CIA or major news sources anymore. In fact, anyone who specializes in something and knows more than I do about a particular topic is a threat and should be ignored. I don't like not always knowing more than everyone else. It makes me feel small.

So, I just go with my gut now...just like Trump. I don't trust anything the government tells me, and I especially don't believe in anything that Philly news paper publishes. No sir...only unbiased news sources that I arbitrarily decide are unbiased because they fit my narrative. Ho Hum...I am so smart that I do need anyone to tell me anything. I can read hundreds of pages on something and simply deem myself an expert.

That's Right...the only person I trust now is Vlad Putin...my boy...he'd never steer me wrong. He knows what's up and he's totally got my back.

Now...if you'll excuse me...I need to be getting back to doing stomping liberals and getting rid of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and appoint highly accomplished white men into my cabinet.

What college did you graduate from?  I want to make sure my children or family never attend it.

Shut up bitch. No1 wants to her ur bitch ass. Fuckin my boy Obama should tell Trump to get the fuk out and run a 2 time!!!!!!

See how easy it is....lol...you can convince anyone that up is down and down is up without trying that hard.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Tillerson seems nice and smart but Rubio destroyed him on Russia and also he had no answer really on Exxon paying an African family hundreds of millions. We all know the oil business is a dirty business.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

So so far I think Sessions and Rex could do a fine job however others with less baggage could have been selected and maybe even have done a better job.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Funny you posted that, I was going to include "I will repeal/revise Obamacare" but I wasn't sure where he is with it at the moment. The 60 minutes interview after the election he said "revise" then on the victory lap he said "replace". Lately, when he's been questioned about it word sounds like he's at "replace" but when appointing his cabinet & getting ready to meet with Congress they seem to want to repeal.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

So so far I think Sessions and Rex could do a fine job however others with less baggage could have been selected and maybe even have done a better job.

Never liked the Exxon pick. Hated it. Sessions is odd mostly because he went thru it before. So unsure why he'd attempt it again, especially given the circumstances and what it was about. Also tho is the whole Trump being a new kind of politician, one who's an outsider (which could have worked. It obviously isn't the road he's trying now), that idea and mindset kinda goes out the window when you do what a politician already did before.

Board footer