You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

You think because you stir the pot you're not responsible. Nope. Doesn't work that way. Grown ups don't have conversations like that and the only way to stop you is to stoop to your level.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody was interested in facts. Nobody was interested in addressing actual issues.

I will bury them again minus swearing and there won't be a thing they can do about it. 

...I certainly don't care if I offend some schmuck I don't even know here, nor do I care if they like me. Their respect means nothing to me.

What an arsehole. You buried fucking nobody you retarded piece of shit.

Well done. Now pa can post about it not lasting more than a few hours. Enjoy the away time you just volunteered for...

You're an obnoxious retarded piece of shit. You're really quite dense. More to be pitied than laughed at.. tho I admit I am guilty of laughing at you when you think you "buried" people who were already laughing at your stupidity & immaturity. You ignorant cunt.

Bury them again! Haha! Wtf. How does that even work..

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

You think because you stir the pot you're not responsible. Nope. Doesn't work that way. Grown ups don't have conversations like that and the only way to stop you is to stoop to your level.

Dude, it's not your job to change anyone's opinion.  I as much as anyone can appreciate how passionate we all can be on issues we care about.  If someone wants to believe Trump is a racist because he wants to enforce the border, there's nothing you can say to sway them.  Just as you can't sway someone who thinks Clinton should have been indicted for her email use.  To me, the 1st Amendment is about as crystal clear as any law or principle we hold to.  But there's still people out there who believe unpopular thoughts should be punished. 

At the end of the day, some people aren't interested in debating their opinion.  Just try to get someone to explain why they believe in a higher power and not rely on faith.  Faith is a powerful thing and isn't limited to religion. How many people have an opinion on Climate Change?  How many people that have an opinion are qualified to hold the opinion they have?  How many read the actual research and understand it?  Those that aren't trained in science nor have read the report are relying on faith to justify their opinion, whether they realize it or not.

Some people posting their comments on this election aren't even US Citizens, so their opinions don't even factor into the outcome.  No more than my comments mattered on Brexit.  In a month none of this will even have mattered and people will return to their corners to defend or excuses the faults of their surrogate.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So you think it's okay to be a total douche bag as long as you're attacking a candidate?

In the other thread  you said we should lock it up and call it a day. Yet you're back here, and you haven't changed one bit.

The thread isn't the problem, the subject matter isn't the problem...you're the problem.

If you wanted the other thread locked up, and it was, then stay out of this one. Otherwise your request was all for naught.

I challenge you: Stay out of this thread for one week, and I bet it will remain civil. No insults, no rudeness, none of that. It won't happen.

Don't respond, just come back next Monday and I'll guarantee you I'm right.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

What an arsehole. You buried fucking nobody you retarded piece of shit.

Well done. Now pa can post about it not lasting more than a few hours. Enjoy the away time you just volunteered for...

You're an obnoxious retarded piece of shit. You're really quite dense. More to be pitied than laughed at.. tho I admit I am guilty of laughing at you when you think you "buried" people who were already laughing at your stupidity & immaturity. You ignorant cunt.

Bury them again! Haha! Wtf. How does that even work..

Bye!  See you in a few days.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, it's not your job to change anyone's opinion.  I as much as anyone can appreciate how passionate we all can be on issues we care about.  If someone wants to believe Trump is a racist because he wants to enforce the border, there's nothing you can say to sway them.  Just as you can't sway someone who thinks Clinton should have been indicted for her email use.  To me, the 1st Amendment is about as crystal clear as any law or principle we hold to.  But there's still people out there who believe unpopular thoughts should be punished. 

At the end of the day, some people aren't interested in debating their opinion.  Just try to get someone to explain why they believe in a higher power and not rely on faith.  Faith is a powerful thing and isn't limited to religion. How many people have an opinion on Climate Change?  How many people that have an opinion are qualified to hold the opinion they have?  How many read the actual research and understand it?  Those that aren't trained in science nor have read the report are relying on faith to justify their opinion, whether they realize it or not.

Some people posting their comments on this election aren't even US Citizens, so their opinions don't even factor into the outcome.  No more than my comments mattered on Brexit.  In a month none of this will even have mattered and people will return to their corners to defend or excuses the faults of their surrogate.

I'm not interested in changing anyone's opinion. I'm interested in balancing things back towards reality. They can love Clinton all they want for all I care. I'm just playing the game by their rules to balance things out a bit.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So you think it's okay to be a total douche bag as long as you're attacking a candidate?

In the other thread  you said we should lock it up and call it a day. Yet you're back here, and you haven't changed one bit.

The thread isn't the problem, the subject matter isn't the problem...you're the problem.

If you wanted the other thread locked up, and it was, then stay out of this one. Otherwise your request was all for naught.

I challenge you: Stay out of this thread for one week, and I bet it will remain civil. No insults, no rudeness, none of that. It won't happen.

Don't respond, just come back next Monday and I'll guarantee you I'm right.

I stayed off the site for weeks at a time and you guys created 120 pages of ridiculousness without me.  I'm not the problem. The problem is someone called you on the mess you've made and you don't like it. Too bad. I did nothing you guys weren't doing already short of spicing it up a bit to at least make it interesting versus the snooze fest of Hillary used tampon licking that was going on.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I stayed off the site for weeks at a time and you guys created 120 pages of ridiculousness without me.  I'm not the problem. The problem is someone called you on the mess you've made and you don't like it. Too bad. I did nothing you guys weren't doing already short of spicing it up a bit to at least make it interesting versus the snooze fest of Hillary used tampon licking that was going on.

Help us understand. You were calling for the thread to be closed, but then immediately come to this one and shit all over it. If you wanted it closed then why are you right back in this one?

120 pages, and I'd bet zero interactions similar to when you're participating, ie rude, vile (tampon licking roll) and juvenile.

If you're so sure of yourself, please show everybody here I'm wrong. Stay away from this thread (only) until next Monday and we'll find out. If I'm wrong and the thread devolves into name calling and insults, then I'll leave and you'll never see me here again in a political thread. I'll put my money where my mouth is, will you?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Goes both ways. You stay away with ID and whoever your other bandwagon jumper is and everything will be fine. You're going to have to do better than that if you think you're going to get one past me.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

This is exactly why talking politics is bad

That and religion...

Wanna fight? Those are the 2 topics to get u there 16

I try to stay away from these types of topics cuz, whether u are right or wrong, shit slinging is inevitable

From my POV ... wanna talk politics? Then put on ur big boy pants

I ask that u try and respect each other's opinions and treat each other like u want to be treated ... blah blah blah ... but maybe that way of thinking is too Canadian for a USA politics discussion.

As far as I'm concerned all politicians are the same...but imo with Trump we're not dealing with a politician...we're dealing with something much more frightening...an opportunistic, scumbag businessman with zero morals aside from his own $$$ ... if anything happens with him u can bet he is lining his own pockets at the expense of others

I'd rather go with the devil I know instead of the devil I don't...Hilary has alot of federal government experience...even bad experience is better than zero experience....but I'm not American...so I sit by and watch while others vote on the fate of the world

Board footer