You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump has frequently bragged about using loopholes in his taxes, outsourcing, etc. I'd love to give you an example but he hasn't released his taxes to show exactly what he's done.

Yes, I'm against cuber theft in any form.

I've always hated Wikileaks and never understood the hard on the left had with Assange.

I go back and forth on it as well...but then I wonder...in situations like Wisconsin where Scott Walker was basically changing laws and endorsing judges during elections...constantly changing the rules to avoid the contents of John Doe investigation being released...

Then a news source from Europe released the information...no on really knows how yet but I have to believe it wasn't an accident that they came across the information in the first place...

It basically states that Walker is illegally coordinating with donors....and no one really cares anyway bc its Wisconsin...

Walker is violating many campaign finance federal laws and we had judges in Wisconsin ordering that the investigation end with no reason...in addition....they demanded that the contents of the investigation be destroyed....highly irregular...

if it weren't for this method...the information may never have made it out in the light of day...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump invited Elija Cummings to meet about prescription drugs. Senator Cummings said he would meet if Senator Sanders could be there too!  I like the effort today by my boy!!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Been seeing some clips of how terribly he treats Melania in public lately...

Trump is such a fuck....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump is such a fuck....

Oh, now you care about this beautiful female immigrant. John a few months ago you ripped her over a speech and for being in some nude photos.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump is such a fuck....

Oh, now you care about this beautiful female immigrant. John a few months ago you ripped her over a speech and for being in some nude photos.

Yea...in the context of how the people that voted Trump spent the last 8 years calling Michelle a baboon...

I chide her for posing nude too...as she is the first, First Lady to do that...

But no one deserves to be bullied like that...in public no less

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 … al-of-tpp/

Damn, watch this video in the link. Trump is being a badass boys.... LOOK THE FUCK OUT. The Union fellas are all in on Trump now. Amazing.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I should have known you wouldn't care about how he treats his wife - you've never cared about how he's treated anyone

Fuck Trump

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I should have known you wouldn't care about how he treats his wife - you've never cared about how he's treated anyone

Fuck Trump

I tried to watch but Facebook said the link was invalid. Can you post again?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Fuck Trump

I tried to watch but Facebook said the link was invalid. Can you post again?

I've never posted a link on here before...what's the best way to do it?

Board footer