You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ohhh I get it...you want to shoot and kill Mexicans - but no abortions!

No, I'm pro abortion. If you read what I've posted countless times instead of waiting your turn to reply, you'd know that.

What are you gonna do RF if you put up a wall, you destroy healthcare, belittle Liberals and punish them for their ways...and the jobs that come back to the US were the ones no one here wanted to do anyway....

What if even after all that your life still sucks?

My life doesn't suck. It's pretty damn good overall. I want to keep it that way and ensure others have the same opportunity as long as they're willing to sacrifice for it. Illegals don't get my hard earned money. I don't give a fuck about them, they can fix their problems internally. America First. Now ask for my help, and if I'm able to, I will. How much do you give to charity each month?  But this notion were under an obligation to help anyone but our own citizens is horse shit.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So Trump is gonna tax imports to pay for the wall.

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

If you don't believe the cost of goods go up by making the minimum wage $15 an hour, why does this?

I'm all for it. If we have to pay 20% more for avocados, maybe they'll work to grow avocados in America. You guys want a fairer wage, this is what happens.

I don't believe I've ever stated my views on a minimum wage here, and that's not the topic.

The topic is the wall that Trump said Mexico would pay for. If his campaign promise was "WE WILL BUILD THAT WALL! AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT" do you think we'd be here. I don't.

Generic you since you're the first to bring it up. I'm all for increasing taxes and cutting government spending to pay down the debt.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So Trump is gonna tax imports to pay for the wall.

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

If you don't believe the cost of goods go up by making the minimum wage $15 an hour, why does this?

I'm all for it. If we have to pay 20% more for avocados, maybe they'll work to grow avocados in America. You guys want a fairer wage, this is what happens.

$15 is more for places like Seattle where the cost of living is higher. Like Hillary said, 10.10 an hour is a good wage to start at.

We thrive when Mexico has a good economy. The illegal crossing rates are historically low. If we wreck Mexico's economy we'll see a flood of illegals come in and show how fucking worthless that wall really is. And LOL at growing that stuff in America. We'll just have more farmers hiring more illegals for the American avocados.

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

lol...fair and balanced assessment there...

So...we don't have money to raise the minn. wage but we do have money to build a 15 billion dollar wall.

The big differences is he said Mexico was gonna pay for it....not us...so...jobs come back to the US but the prices of things we get from Mexico will go up too....

AH.....so refreshing to see these idea from the stone age resurrected. These are the policies of 1929 Herbert Hoover.

Have fun paying for the wall RF.

I will!  Thanks. I'll get a ROI when I don't have to pay for anchor babies and their mothers!

http://pngimg.com/upload/ladder_PNG14778.png

ht_nogales_tunnel_5_kb_140110_4x3_992.jpg

Randall Flagg

Trump ordered Homeland to provide weekly reports of the carnage caused by illegals. Public perception is going to change since they're no longer seeing the Valedictorian who came here when she was 4.

Build the wall. Pass e-verify. End anchor babies. Deport those who are caught breaking the law. Provide a pathway to permanent resident status (not citizenship) for those who learn English, pay a fine and stay employed. The second you want benefits, off you go.

This really is simple. Create a National Databade tied to the IRS and ICE. If my SSN is used in CA for a job and my last return was in Maine, investigate. Arrest the illegal for identity theft and immediately deport them. Catch illegals with increased patrols entering the country, put them in military camps until they can be deported. We have Active Duty units sitting in their asses for years between deployments. Put them on 3 month tours of the border using the same infrastructure we created in Iraq. Millions of acres of desert that can be used as base camps. Have an ICE officer on site to make everything legit. It's really not that hard.

AtariLegend wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump ordered Homeland to provide weekly reports of the carnage caused by illegals. Public perception is going to change

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute … h_Question

Randall Flagg wrote:

End anchor babies.

Marco Rubio getting deported?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

2 Afghan refugees in Sweden live streamed a 3 hour rape of a Swedish girl.

Pollux, sorry to hear this

I listened to some of what Teresa May had to say. I liked her.

Randall Flagg

AtariLegend wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump ordered Homeland to provide weekly reports of the carnage caused by illegals. Public perception is going to change

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute … h_Question

Randall Flagg wrote:

End anchor babies.

Marco Rubio getting deported?

Yea, go with the Nazi comparisons.

Marco Rubio's parents were legally in the United States.  In Wong, SCOTUS ruled the 14th amendment gives the offspring of legal residents citizenship.  Birthright citizenship didn't happen until the 1960s with President Johnson, who just decided that's how we do it.

Please tell, in the Monarchy of the UK, if people illegally enter your country and have a child, is that child a British subject?  If I'm in the UK on a Business Visa with my American wife and she has a child, does that child become a British subject?

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump ordered Homeland to provide weekly reports of the carnage caused by illegals. Public perception is going to change since they're no longer seeing the Valedictorian who came here when she was 4.

Build the wall. Pass e-verify. End anchor babies. Deport those who are caught breaking the law. Provide a pathway to permanent resident status (not citizenship) for those who learn English, pay a fine and stay employed. The second you want benefits, off you go.

This really is simple. Create a National Databade tied to the IRS and ICE. If my SSN is used in CA for a job and my last return was in Maine, investigate. Arrest the illegal for identity theft and immediately deport them. Catch illegals with increased patrols entering the country, put them in military camps until they can be deported. We have Active Duty units sitting in their asses for years between deployments. Put them on 3 month tours of the border using the same infrastructure we created in Iraq. Millions of acres of desert that can be used as base camps. Have an ICE officer on site to make everything legit. It's really not that hard.

I'm not...totally against all of this, I hate, hate hate identity theft, but I'm completely against placing anyone in camps, using soldiers to police the boarder, and any immigration bill should include the Dream Act and give American soldiers who are here illegally instant citizenship.

misterID

misterID wrote:

January 26, 2017 - Trump Starts In The Hole As U.S. Voters Disapprove, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Reagan, Obama Are Best Presidents In 70 Years    Quinnipiac University Polling Logo
PDF format
Additional Trend Information
Sample and Methodology detail

President Donald Trump begins his term with a negative 36 - 44 percent job approval rating from American voters, including a negative 33 - 50 percent rating from women, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today. Another 19 percent are undecided.

President Barack Obama scored a positive 59 - 25 percent approval rating in his first post- inaugural poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University on March 4, 2009.

There are party, gender, age and racial gaps in President Trump's approval rating:
Republicans approve 81 - 3 percent, while Democrats disapprove 77 - 4 percent and independent voters disapprove 45 - 35 percent;
Men approve 41 - 38 percent, as women disapprove 50 - 33 percent;
Voters 18 to 34 years old disapprove 51 - 26 percent and voters 35 to 49 years old disapprove 53 - 30 percent, but voters 50 to 64 years old approve 47 - 33 percent and voters over 65 are divided 41 - 41 percent;
White voters approve by a narrow 43 - 40 percent, while non-white voters disapprove 55 - 20 percent.
Americans are optimistic 53 - 43 percent about the next four years with Trump as president and say 44 - 36 percent that he will help rather than hurt the nation's economy.

President Trump will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 50 percent of American voters say, and 37 percent say he will be a better president.

Trump will be a "great" president, 18 percent of voters say; 25 percent say he will be a "good" president; 16 percent say he will be "not so good" and 36 percent say he will be "bad."

"Stumbling out of the blocks, President Donald Trump is considered a divider not a uniter, flunking on honesty, empathy and level headedness, while his predecessor sees his legacy burnished by better and better numbers every polling cycle," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. "But voters are optimistic in general and confident he will help the economy."

American voters give President Trump a negative 39 - 52 percent favorability rating. Vice President Mike Pence gets a split 37 - 36 percent favorability rating.

Looking at Trump's personal qualities, American voters say:
56 - 39 percent that he is not honest;
49 - 46 percent that he has good leadership skills;
53 - 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
62 - 33 percent that he is not level-headed;
68 - 29 percent that he is a strong person;
65 - 32 percent that he is intelligent.
Donald Trump will do more to divide the country, rather than unite the nation, voters say 55 - 40 percent. His policies will help their personal financial situation, 31 percent of voters say, while 28 percent say they will hurt and 38 percent say they will make no difference.

Best/Worst President

American voters select the best president in the last 70 years:
30 percent name Ronald Reagan;
29 percent name Barack Obama;
12 percent pick John Kennedy;
9 percent select Bill Clinton;
3 percent each for Dwight Eisenhower and George W. Bush;
2 percent each for Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush;
Less than 1 percent for Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. A list of the worst presidents shows:
24 percent for Richard Nixon;
23 percent for Barack Obama;
22 percent for George W. Bush;
10 percent for Jimmy Carter;
5 percent for Ronald Reagan;
4 percent for Bill Clinton;
3 percent for Lyndon Johnson;
2 percent for George H.W. Bush;
1 percent for Gerald Ford;
Less than 1 percent for Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower and John Kennedy.

Board footer