You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Yeah they are.  Notice that the countries that aren't on the ban list, Trump has investments or financial dealings with all of them (UAE, Saudi Arabia etc..).

Whoa, that's a bit disconcerting already.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump told you from day one he was just going to do it. I didn't believe it either because no one has been able to move forward like this. Even Reagan and Kennedy got mired in the red tape. Trump is just saying fuck all of that.

I'm glad you can declare President Trumps entire term a success based upon the things he boldly did in the first 8 days of his term, without any repurcussions. We'll see, I just agree with SLC, it's a fight not needed.  I get it, immigration reform. I still get a kick out of him saying Mexico will pay for the wall, then just raising taxes on us instead.  Yeah, nothing can impact our economy from that at all, right?

FWIW. Interesting how it's almost entirely bulk & industrial items vital to our country. Not simply junk & clothing and stuff we don't need. Just sayin'
http://static1.businessinsider.com/imag … ts%202.png

What's funny is nearly all of his executive orders are worthless. Some of them weren't even written correctly and are illegal.

misterID

misterID wrote:

So...Trump sites the San Bernardino shooters as the reason for his Muslim ban, yet they would not have been affected by it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

So...Trump sites the San Bernardino shooters as the reason for his Muslim ban, yet they would not have been affected by it.

Why is he so incompetent?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

They need to shut the Fuck up some. I am sick of seeing kelly Anne each week

misterID

misterID wrote:

Saudia Arabia and Egypt are not on the list, where the terrorists who mainly attack us come from. SA especially. And guess what? Trump has business ties with the countries not on the list.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Saudia Arabia and Egypt are not on the list, where the terrorist who attack us come from. SA especially. And guess what? Trump has business ties with the countries not on the list.

They will be added.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They need to shut the Fuck up some. I am sick of seeing kelly Anne each week

lol, I was going to post this thread & you & RF seemed noticeably absent of late.  Could be you guys were out & about doing things, but I wonder if Trumps administration has just gone too far too soon. Becoming a bit indefensible. Maybe, maybe not. You're right tho, I watched Fox News Sunday again with Chris Wallace and she did not look good. Not, looks wise, just seemed burnt out & like she was not up for defending the platform & the oncoming ridicule that she got last week. I saw part of Priebus too on MTP, backtracked alot & twisted things ("Its going fine. We planned it this way for the better."  yeah, you planned for major protests to cause you to reverse course).

I hope Trumps kids are sick of him. I honestly think that's the best way to get to him.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Bannon is the puppet master.

And Israel is in danger of permanently harming their relationship with us.  4 years is not a long time. I've never seen this country this mobilized, not just in protest, but in politics. If there was one good thing about Trump, the majority isn't going to take an election for granted again.

The more time that passes the more I believe the Johnson and Stein voters are worse than Trump voters. They actually casted a vote that they knew would do nothing. That's willful negligence.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it was worse in 2000 with Ralph Nader.  To be fair tho, sometimes their voters are in states where the election is set in stone. For instance, my brothers in Utah, where its always Red.  So in 2000, he voted for Nader, moreso just to make a statement about getting a 3rd party involved. Funny tho, he works in environmentalism lol, so Gore is right up his alley. On the other hand tho, there were alot of states this time around which were thought to be 'Locks", which ended up turning. So maybe that way of thinking should change.

Board footer