You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bannon is the puppet master.

He needs to go within 60 days.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And Democrats need to stop trying to start "their" teaparty. Why? They did this with Occupy, which was a joke. The Tea party opened the door to Trump, and we don't need a liberal version of Donald.

I've been reading on Twitter people demanding Democrats obstruct and vote no on everything. That's the worst thing they could do. McConnell held the country hostage, I do not want that to happen again. I'm very happy they're taking the firm but fair route. I have no issue with them being a spur in their boot holding things up, but they are playing fair with their votes. Very impressed with Frankin as a leader. Bernie is a burned out star. Warren is trying way too hard, making her seem inauthentic and opportunistic. She just doesn't have, "it."

BTW, Trump has been using an unsecured phone and emails on the job. Which is illegal for the President to do, not to mention the hypocrisy.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm not posting because there's nothing to discuss I largely agree with Trump's immigration order. But I can't get an authentic analysis of what it actually does versus what people who are screaming the sky is falling are claiming. I don't want Syrian refugees coming here. People bouncing back and forth to Iran don't need to be in this country.  You don't get to claim you're a world citizen and walk outside the political reality. If you want to be in America fine, but you don't get to bounce back and forth to a country that officially sponsors terrorism against the West. But people that have valid visas and were caught in transit shouldn't have to live out a real life version of The Terminal.

Trump said he was going to do this. I've made it clear from day one I supported Trump's immigration policy and am ecstatic he's following through.

When he starts rounding innocent people that legally reside in America for looking guilty, then I'll comment. But I want America to adopt an immigration policy that benefits Americans first and foremost.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … _safe.html

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

C3XUX7SWAAAbGL8.jpg

Randall Flagg

Now apply that cartoon with the actual argument put forth against BLM.

"BLM"

"So maybe you should focus on your own community since 97% of black lives are taken by members of the black community."

"Oh thank god, I'm fleeing a war zone"

"That doesn't mean my country has any obligation to let any amount of people into our country, especially when you're unskilled, can't speak English and have a completely different view of society than we do. I'm sorry for your misfortune and I'll be glad to support you in fighting to end the conflict rather than fleeing and enjoying the safety of my nation while leaving yours no better.  If we let you in, we have to let everyone else as we shouldn't play lottery or favorites if we really think this is a matter of life or death.  Might I recommend you start by not believing the word of a 50 year old man who married a 6 year old girl and fucked her at 9 and basing your society off of it. Maybe emulate the leader who sacrificed himself for the sins of mankind if you really need to believe in invisible gods."

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you want to be in America fine, but you don't get to bounce back and forth to a country that officially sponsors terrorism against the West. But people that have valid visas and were caught in transit shouldn't have to live out a real life version of The Terminal.

These people aren't "bouncing back and forth", most of their trips were planned far in advance. And yes, they had valid visa's & passports and were mid-flight when the orders took place. A report said upon landing the family of one passenger was called by US Customs saying he won't be admitted in and asked if they would like to pay for his flight home.

This guy is amateur hour & nowhere near ready to lead "On Day 1". People mocked Obama but he sure as sh!t didn't run a 4 star circus where the clowns are giving it all away like we've seen so far. His decisionmaking is poor, he has no clue what he's doing, and has made remarkably bad decisions without any forethought. He's flying by the seat of his pants. It's becoming very clear & he's gonna throw a tantrum soon.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

First week:

Start trade war with Mexico

Unconstitutional executive order banning Muslims (which again is also great propaganda for fundamentalist nutjobs around the globe)

Trump supporters applaud. We're only getting started. This lunatic is going to burn everything to the ground.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Visa or not I agree, why the fvck are so many flying back and forth so much. No travel for 90 days. Many have visas and have gone to train. Most are innocent but the Pakistani and San bernadino came in a "Visa" and we saw how that ended.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

First week:

Start trade war with Mexico

Unconstitutional executive order banning Muslims (which again is also great propaganda for fundamentalist nutjobs around the globe)

Trump supporters applaud. We're only getting started. This lunatic is going to burn everything to the ground.

No one has ruled this unconstitutional. The President gets to dictate who gets to enter. Good luck finding a court that rules Trump blocking people from traveling to America is illegal, let alone unconstitutional. They've put a temporary stay detaining people who have a valid visa. And I've yet to see that Trump ordered or desired to keep people locked up in an airport.

If you thought Obama could legalize people who illegally entered our country, you absolutely have to accept the President can determine who can enter legally.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

No nom citizen has a "right" to come to the US....

Board footer