You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Paul Ryan has bailed on Trump, says he won't campaign with him, but won't take back endorsement.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

I'm voting for Clinton, but half of those "fact checker" claims are bogus.  It says Michelle Obama never attacked Hillary -

Plenty of reasons to dislike Trump.  Trying to claim Hillary Clinton is honest isn't one of them.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Most of those should read "inaccurately said", including for Hillary. 500 billion or 800 billion, it's close enough and makes the same point.

That ratio is laughable though. Using the authors own internal logic he should have included a bunch of Hillary's attacks on Trump as false. Viciously attacking Ms Universe for a week? Riiight.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Gary Johnson live-tweeted during the debate last night, and I'm sorry I missed it.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/785315293174329344

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuX-GZcVMAAtPrn.jpg:large

Donald Trump complained he wasn't getting equal time to talk. He did, and more.

Yawn....

Dude stopped the bleeding and secured his base.

Debate number 3 with Chris Wallace will be a little tougher for Hillary... but for Trump too... he is a weasel but Chris Wallace is a no bullshit guy.

How did he stop the bleeding, exactly? He delivered red meat to his Hillary hating base, how does that help him? He's being toasted right now.

And Joe Scarborough said Sara Palin would be the next president of the United States in 2008. Yeah, brilliant insight there. Screaming over people doesn't make you more right, just abrasive. One day someone is going to punch him in the face. And he's fucking Mika, so of course she agrees with him. That's her man.

And had Pence run against Trump he would have been a mosquito fart. The dude wanted to use taxpayer money on converting gays straight. Not only that, has defunded HIV/AIDS prevention programs, which is why there was a surge of infection in his state, and wanted to use the money alocated for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS foundation into conversion therapy. He's a religious freak, who is a terrible governor and who may not even win relection. Let's dispel the Mike Pence is a good candidate nonsense. Plus, he's agreed to run with an orange man baby who is a clueless phoney.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Joe and Minka calling some fools out on MSNBC. They asked where all the liberal moral high ground people were in the 90's as Billy took advantage of young interns in the Oval Office and Monica's life was RUINED. Minka shares the same view..

Okay, I'm so tired of this shit. How did he take advantage of Monica? She wanted him BADLY. He didn't force his dick in her mouth. He didn't force her to buy thongs and g-strings and show them off to him. She did this on her own. Because she likes sex, just like men. She wasn't a child. She wanted to bang Bill Clinton.

Linda Tripp ruined Monica's life. Let's get that straight. She secretly recorded her conversations with Monica, who poured her heart out to her with how in love she was with Bill, and the slimy cunt SOLD THE RECORDINGS to the press. That's how it started.

Trump and the Republicans are now claiming that the rape allegation against Bill is true simply because she made the allegation. Trump has been accused of rape. Even by his ex wife and is being sued by a woman who claims he raped her when she was THIRTEEN. Hold Trump to the same standard. He bragged about grabbing pussy, kissing women, because he can get away with it. It came out of his own mouth. If this were Kaine, they would be lighting him up.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuX-GZcVMAAtPrn.jpg:large

Donald Trump complained he wasn't getting equal time to talk. He did, and more.

Yawn....

Debate number 3 with Chris Wallace will be a little tougher for Hillary... but for Trump too... he is a weasel but Chris Wallace is a no bullshit guy.

How did he stop the bleeding, exactly? He delivered red meat to his Hillary hating base, how does that help him?

He stopped what was possibly going to be a mass exodus of his own party, base, and voters. The damage is done, and he'll likely lose the election, but today isn't Chaos Day some of us were anticipating.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Funny, I was going to guess imho about 80/20-90/10ish... I went to 538 and he has it at 83.6% (Hillary) - 16.4 (Trump). Sounds about right, which, statistically speaking is a very, very high odds to win.

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yawn....

How did he stop the bleeding, exactly? He delivered red meat to his Hillary hating base, how does that help him?

He stopped what was possibly going to be a mass exodus of his own party, base, and voters. The damage is done, and he'll likely lose the election, but today isn't Chaos Day some of us were anticipating.

Those people were nerver leaving him, though. He's bleeding the voters he's trying to steal from Hillary. I would say he lost more of them last night. Okay, he didn't lose any Trump supporters... That's good, I guess?

Board footer