You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Roger Stone...
Carter Page...
J.D. Gordon...
Jason Greenblatt...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Here I see what I have gathered.

If Adam Shiff says it, a democrat, it must be true.

If Devin Nunes says it, a republican, it is false.

Am I up to speed here?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

The Wall Street Journal has some scathing things to say about Trump today.

Isn't that the most conservative newspaper there is?

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Am I up to speed here?

What are you saying is true? That the idiot and his idiot crew were speaking to people under surveillance? Like what we've said here before? Or that Shiff called Nunes out for giving information from an investigation to the people being investigated, along with inappropriately addressing the media??? Or that Shiff made the case for ASN independent investigation because it is now compromised, along with the fact the "secret" concerning info Nunes got was complete utter bullshit?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Am I up to speed here?

No...I think the moral of the story here is that you could find any number of Republicans and conservatives completely contradicting themselves if you were to listen to their sound bites from last year.

The moral of the story is win by any means necessary....no matter how hypocritical it sounds. No matter what the issue...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Am I up to speed here?

No...I think the moral of the story here is that you could find any number of Republicans and conservatives completely contradicting themselves if you were to listen to their sound bites from last year.

The moral of the story is win by any means necessary....no matter how hypocritical it sounds. No matter what the issue...

They all say the same shit. Last year they the Dems bent over backwards to defend Hillary and republicans were on attack.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Am I living in Bizzaro world??!   Devin Nunes said basically people in Trumps camp were picked up in a surveillance investigation. How is that in anyway good for Trump?! Because he was right on Twitter?!  Like wtf.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

hqdefault.jpg

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Am I living in Bizzaro world??!   Devin Nunes said basically people in Trumps camp were picked up in a surveillance investigation. How is that in anyway good for Trump?! Because he was right on Twitter?!  Like wtf.

Don't know why everyone is hating on the dude honestly.  Adam Shiff tells douch bag Chuck Todd that he has more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump Camp colluded with the Russians with providing NO DETAILS AT ALL yet gets pissy at Nunes saying he hurt the investigation. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT IS ANY DIFFERENT EXCEPT SAY SHIT THAT NOBODY CAN PROVE YET??

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Don't know why everyone is hating on the dude honestly.  Adam Shiff tells douch bag Chuck Todd that he has more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump Camp colluded with the Russians with providing NO DETAILS AT ALL yet gets pissy at Nunes saying he hurt the investigation. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT IS ANY DIFFERENT EXCEPT SAY SHIT THAT NOBODY CAN PROVE YET??

You're not getting it, never in the history of these congressional investigative bodies has the lead investigator EVER briefed the subject of the investigation with info. Not only that, Nunes was a part of the campaign's transition team. On top of that, this was a political stunt to help cover the lie Trump told that Obama had him wiretapped. On top of that, he didn't tell anyone, including the co-chair of the investigation about what he was going to do. On top of THAT, when confronted with his new evidence by Shiff there wasn't any new evidence that would prove Trump's lie was truthful, which was the intent and how lying *President liar Trump tried to spin it.

Board footer