You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's different than completely doing away with the filibuster.

Wasn't he quoted as saying something to the effect of, either we elect more republicans or we change the rules so the democrats (the minority) have no say...

Stupid azz statement in the first place...

But aren't many Republicans clearly against him now as well? Getting more Republicans elected may not help him.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

"I don't stand by anything."

The ultimate douche...I can see why so many blindly trust him...he's clearly a man of his word on so many levels.

Don't forget though, everyone on this message board also has the right to make up your own mind about stuff and things...including things that never happened or events in which there is no proof of....

I invite you all...PaSnow, ID, SLC....all of ya....to make up your own mind about things that don't exist.

johndivney wrote:

170503095824-bannon-whiteboard-2-exlarge-169.jpg

I prefer post-it notes & paper for my evil schemes. Just one of the many ways Bannon & I differ.

Any idea as to what purpose it serves having this list be photographed? It's not like him & his one Jew friend couldn't have posed for a selfie a couple of feet over? It's almost like he wanted this to be seen.. roll

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's a few repub insiders who are saying Bannon is on the outs with Trump for fighting with Kushner and has been isolated in the WH. The board is supposedly a veiled threat that he'll turn the base against him. Those are all Trump's campaign promises on that board.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asset … ge-169.jpg

I prefer post-it notes & paper for my evil schemes. Just one of the many ways Bannon & I differ.

Any idea as to what purpose it serves having this list be photographed? It's not like him & his one Jew friend couldn't have posed for a selfie a couple of feet over? It's almost like he wanted this to be seen.. roll

When was this taken?

misterID

misterID wrote:

“You talk like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Colbert on Trump. Now repubs want him fired. What happened to locker room talk?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Maybe these snowflakes need a safe space where they won't hear bad things! (or get negative karma)

Of course one of the trending hashtags on twitter is spelled wrong: #Firecobert

misterID

misterID wrote:

For so many people against political correctness they are a bunch of oversensitive little bitches, aren't they?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Are they really gonna repeal tomorrow...this seems out of the blue again

misterID

misterID wrote:

I kind of hope they do.....watch that shit storm come down.

Board footer