You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

No one should be surprised this happened.

He admitted on tape to Billy Bush he kisses and gropes women whenever he wants because he's a star and can get away with it.

He admitted on tape to Howard Stern that he walks in on naked Miss USA contestants whenever he wants because he's the owner and can get away with it.

The really sick one is walking in on naked Miss Teen contestants. Girls are 15, 16, 17 ....

And talking about how you're gonna date a 10-year-old in 10 years ...

That's beyond peverted. It's sick.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Cruz pecked you on the lips you'd be cool with that?? It's just a PECK....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I am a dude and no it wouldn't be cool.

I have had girls grab my cock in the club before, but I did enjoy it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's called consensual, SG.

If hatchet face grabbed your cock....
riphatchetface2016-500x417.jpg

And shoved her tongue down your throat...Would that be sexual assault?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's called consensual, SG.

If hatchet face grabbed your cock....
http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2 … 00x417.jpg

And shoved her tongue down your throat...Would that be sexual assault?

Lol...

WOOD

SMASH

HER

FACE (with my fist)

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

There sure are a lot of stories piling up all of a sudden.

Once we hit a baker's dozen accusations, which I'm sure we have if I would bother to count, it's just like Cosby....there is no room left for giving him the benefit of the doubt. Hell even a CNN anchor said one of her friends had Trump all over her. It sounds like this guy grabs, fondles, kisses whoever he wants until he's told to stop or the woman runs out of the room. Remember he also has case filed against him for the alleged rape of a 13 year old.

Can the GOP get any lower than this? Arguing over the definition of sexual misconduct so their candidate doesn't look as bad.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I guess I have mentally accepted HRC as next pres. Though isn't as "cool" as Barack, she does think a lot more like a republican in many ways. My hope is she works with Republicans like her hubby did and we get shit done. She needs to forget the free college bullshit she promoted to attract Bernie folks and also accept OBAMA Care is a fucking debacle and get some shit that works. She is such a fucking snake but there is no way Trump wins.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Why....

Why did the Republicans go so far out of their way to hate the Clintons? Only to....find the single most disgusting human being...a man who almost makes Bill look like an angel. If you're so bothered by corruption, or sketchy money dealings, or sexual affairs....why in the hell would you ever pick Trump as your representative for president of the US?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I guess I have mentally accepted HRC as next pres. Though isn't as "cool" as Barack, she does think a lot more like a republican in many ways. My hope is she works with Republicans like her hubby did and we get shit done. She needs to forget the free college bullshit she promoted to attract Bernie folks and also accept OBAMA Care is a fucking debacle and get some shit that works. She is such a fucking snake but there is no way Trump wins.

The GOP has to be willing to play. This'll be the third straight election they've got their ass handed to them in the general. The country is clearly not looking to them for answers. Start working with the democratic president instead of obstructing them, otherwise you'll get 8 years of Hillary then Julian Castro in 2024, to make it the third historic election in a row.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's funny seeing all these assumptions at work.

1. The political establishment, including the media, are flawed but trying their best.

How anyone can still hold on to this faint belief after the year we've had has not done their homework.

2. Hillary Clinton could make a good President.

Objectively speaking she is a sort of symbol of the current political system: Ineffective, corrupt, dishonest, morally questionable. It will be business as usual and you all know it.

3. Trump is being attacked like no time before from every front imaginable because he is losing.

If he was already destroyed there would be no reason to expend all this energy. You push the gas until the goal is reached. There's no reason to keep warring if the war is won. They're definitely still scared.

Board footer