You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

3. Trump is being attacked like no time before from every front imaginable because he is losing.

If he was already destroyed there would be no reason to expend all this energy. You push the gas until the goal is reached. There's no reason to keep warring if the war is won. They're definitely still scared.

Uh.. how about it's the moral & legal thing to do? Just because he's lost an election are these women & girls should stop saying he assaulted them?!
U making no sense.... "ok mr Trump now you're not gonna be potus it's ok you touched me inappropriately. Let's forget about it."

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Uh.. how about it's the moral & legal thing to do? Just because he's lost an election are these women & girls should stop saying he assaulted them?!
U making no sense.... "ok mr Trump now you're not gonna be potus it's ok you touched me inappropriately. Let's forget about it."

On the flip side I think some of these women (afaik) didn't accuse him of assault, until he ran for President. One of which was back in the early 80s. Not saying it was right to do (if he did it), but it's a two way street.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

If you're going to argue the 13 year old's rape claim is credible, you have to believe Bill Clinton fucked the same children. After all, he rode the Lolita Expresss no less than 5 times with no secret service detail. And since Hillary has openly defended him against the other claims, she's either complicit with his rape or actually enabling it.

I don't want to make that claim, so I caution people to go down a road they aren't interested in going down.

Do we really need to repeat all the proven lies from Hillary's mouth that cost others their careers, but you folks handwaive?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

3. Trump is being attacked like no time before from every front imaginable because he is losing.

If he was already destroyed there would be no reason to expend all this energy. You push the gas until the goal is reached. There's no reason to keep warring if the war is won. They're definitely still scared.

The media moral? You got to be kidding! 14

Seriously man, I know you know better than that. There is nothing moral or even legal behind any of this, it's all about stopping Trump at all cost. These same people didn't give one fuck when cozy establishment people did far, far worse.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Video Shows Donald Trump Joking About Dating A Ten year old Girl When She Gets Older

This is like that SNL skit where the men met their future second wife....smh

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Bill Cosby is going to endorse this guy any minute...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pollux is correct.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

What do ya know, positive Trump news still exist!

Nearly 100,000 Pennsylvania Voters Switch From Democrat To Republican

HARRISBURG (KDKA) – Nearly 100,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republican since the beginning of the year.

What’s more: The Pennsylvania Republican party says more than 240-thousand new voters have joined the party since last November.

The state Republican party says that the surge in Republican registrations is nearly twice the number of newly registered Republicans compared to both the 2008 and 2012 numbers combined.

The party says the new numbers come from the Pennsylvania Department of State which shows that 97,607 Democrats have actually switched to Republican.

Numbers also show that 38,020 Republicans actually switched to Democrats.

“Enthusiasm is clearly on the side of the Republican Party of Pennsylvania this year,” Republican Party of Pennsylvania Chairman Rob Gleason said. “Republicans are making historic gains in voter registration in the Keystone State. As the last-minute registrations are processed, we’re confident we will see our Party grow even larger.

Since the November 2015 election, 243,139 new voters have joined the Pennsylvania Republican party.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/10/ … epublican/

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

And about Bill Cosby. If you think the number of accusations against him indicates his guilt, then surely Bill Clinton is guilty as sin too, and Hillary a heartless enabler.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This trump speech is beyond words. He is unleashing hell!!

Board footer