You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: US Politics Thread

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This I agree with. The priest hood attracted sick homosexuals for some reason.

I dunno if it attracted them ... some just found a way to exploit shit for their own sick desires

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why do we keep trying to find examples of white Americans or non muslims that do the same??

Im not trying to find examples ... I guess the point is that all races and religions have some dickheads that ruin things for decent people.

The terror attacks are unforgivable atrocities ... but only a select group of sick individuals are responsible ... not every single Muslim out there is a conspirator

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I dunno if it attracted them ... some just found a way to exploit shit for their own sick desires

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why do we keep trying to find examples of white Americans or non muslims that do the same??

Im not trying to find examples ... I guess the point is that all races and religions have some dickheads that ruin things for decent people.

The terror attacks are unforgivable atrocities ... but only a select group of sick individuals are responsible ... not every single Muslim out there is a conspirator

No, but a huge fucking number are. How many did the US and coalition forces already kill???? Add that to all the random terrorists. It is a fucking army. NUMBERS MATTER.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They didn't sexually boys and girls because they claimed it to be in the Bible and in the name of Jesus. But that shit is was fucked up. It is what happens when you don't allow priests to be married. Pisses me off. But anyway, not the same.

Yes, it is exactly the same. They used their position within the church to do it.

But the Quran "teaches" some of this shit that is their justification. This has never and will never be preached in a Catholic Church. Like if your priest does coke or heroin therefore breaking the law is that the same as Muslim extremism? No, it is just a crime.

Do you condone animal sacrifice? Killing children who disrespect their parents? Beheading people who worship different faith? That comes from the bible. There are plenty of people who marry children and use the bible to justify it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

Underlined the operative word...

Terrorism is one of the biggest threats we face these days ... I'm not gonna deny it ... and it's terrible ... but it's  happening by a group of people that are extremists

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns wrote:

No, but a huge fucking number are. How many did the US and coalition forces already kill???? Add that to all the random terrorists. It is a fucking army. NUMBERS MATTER.

Why haven't you said anything about Trump selling 100 billion in weapons to terrorist supporting nations?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, it is exactly the same. They used their position within the church to do it.

But the Quran "teaches" some of this shit that is their justification. This has never and will never be preached in a Catholic Church. Like if your priest does coke or heroin therefore breaking the law is that the same as Muslim extremism? No, it is just a crime.

Do you condone animal sacrifice? Killing children who disrespect their parents? Beheading people who worship different faith? That comes from the bible. There are plenty of people weho marry children and use the bible to justify it.

Ummmmm no. That is in the Old Testament. The Christian faith talks of the old but Jesus was in the new and that is when the tone shift came. Turn the other cheek. Love thy neighbor. Please be honest here. Jesus was pure goodness.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Why haven't you said anything about Trump selling 100 billion in weapons to terrorist supporting nations?

Not educated enough but I don't love the idea. True that Obama admin came up with the idea and Trump modified some so don't know how bad or good it is. Hilary and Obama I think would have done the same.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

Underlined the operative word...

Terrorism is one of the biggest threats we face these days ... I'm not gonna deny it ... and it's terrible ... but it's  happening by a group of people that are extremists

I feel like the video I showed you didn't teach your anything. Lol.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

So the vid says like 18% of all 1.6B Muslims hold some kind of radical belief ... and the murdering/killing extremist portion is anywhere between 200k to 500k with ISIS making up about half of that number.

Wikipedia says that the US Armed Forces is like 2.5M strong incl reserves. (Canada is only 320k lol)

What does this mean?  Are you equating the US Military with ISIS or saying that the US Military can some how negate radical Islam?  Cause if it's the latter, you're wrong.  And I sure as hell don't want to live in an environment where Soldiers are setup and running searches on every corner to route out threats.  If it's the former, I have nothing else to say to you.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:

But it wasn't all Preists ... a few sicko fuckers out of how many? And people in power stood by while the crimes were committed ...

Yes, like its not all Islam committing terrorism.

FALSE EQUIVALENCY PC BULLSHIT AGAIN!!! Over 30,000 dead in terrorist attacks in 2006. You compare this to child molesters at Penn State or the Catholic Church or Baptist Youth Group. Those are sick fucks. The Church or College didn't preach any of that shit. Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

I'm trying to get it across that its not so cut & dry. A lot of factors goes into it. Economy, for instance.

That's no excuse or justification for some pathetic, evil assholes. Like my mom blaming the devil for every bad thing that happens, you're taking the responsibility away from the individual.

Board footer