You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

North Korea is getting serious, rapidly.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Aren't we glad we have such a cool-headed, stable and rational person in office?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Donald Trump....

The ultimate symbol of white wealth....someone with little skill and if not financially bankrupt, certainly morally....

As Mr. (never again will be referred to as my president) Trump continues to wipe his fat, white ass across the carpet of the oval office like a petulant baby who hasn't had his diaper changed...he is the most perfect symbol of white privilege that anyone could ever ask for...

But in the end....the biggest reason why I know the Republican Party doesn't stand for shit is because the party continues to support his ass because they don't have the balls to stand up for the ideals of their party...

They lost themselves over the Obama presidency...they so far haven't righted the course.

Let's examine this a little farther shall we?

There is a supporter on this very thread from the state of Alabama....certainly not the bastion of social fairness...we've trusted our country to the people of the mindset of a state that only 17 years ago made interracial marriage legal....

Let me repeat that....interracial marriage finally became legal at the start of the 21st century...

The cradle of hatred and bigotry....the party of Archie Bunker....

It's a state that protected a white woman from New Orleans in the late 1800s that tortured niggers by performing 'experiments' on them in the name of white superiority.

The deep south east of this country drags us down socially in every way imaginable...criticize Illinois for its budget issues all you want....they didn't wait until the year 2000 to finally not abolish interracial marriage...

Why do I highlight this interracial marriage thing so much? It's perfect for a man like Jeff Sessions to embody the ideas of Donald Trump's administration. Whether they are aware of it or not, your average Trump supporter's bigotry parallels no other....the white supremacy is so odious that there was no where in this country where you cant taste the hatred for each other we all feel now...a type of hatred perhaps born from a state in which interracial marriage was illegal 17 FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!!!

It's perfect Republican propaganda...

The party that stands for nothing....literally nothing....but tax reduction....

tax reduction for rich, white men.....

Did you come off your meds?  Loving v. Virginia was decided 50 years ago. Look at the corruption and moral bankruptcy of the south side of your own city. Men fathering children and never being around. Men shooting or torturing children. But you're up in arms because some redneck in a state you've never been to doesn't like your wife. Clean up and focus on your own back yard. It's a cesspool of humanity.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Aren't we glad we have such a cool-headed, stable and rational person in office?

We could have a president who draws a red line, then does nothing as countries collapse, get invaded, and become terrorists hot beds.

I don't want to goto war, but with Barry, San Francisco would be glowing green, and half his party would be apologizing for WW2, and Mitch would be saying we deserved to be nuked.

Wipe Kim out and carpet bomb his army. Enough is enough.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Was n Korea pushing Obama like this? Did anyone start a war with Obama? No......

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Was n Korea pushing Obama like this? Did anyone start a war with Obama? No......

They didn't have nukes yet. We had 8 years of a President who did nothing, talked about leading from the rear, and failed at every single foreign policy endeavor. Something has to be done about North Korea. The Obama method of admonishing from a podium doesn't enact real change.

Kill Kim and have South Korea ready to hold the Southern line and China control the western wall. The generals will seize control and keep the population from scattering. If you don't care about North Koreans suffering today, you won't have to care tomorrow when Pelosi and Maddow tell you they're refugees.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Blame Obama 22

misterID

misterID wrote:

And that good economy, pffft. Thanks Obama!

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Blame Obama 22

Right, cause none of his decisions created the current international landscape. He was just a really good President that wasn't more concerned with being liked than doing the right thing. My mistake.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Blame Obama 22

Right, cause none of his decisions created the current international landscape. He was just a really good President that wasn't more concerned with being liked than doing the right thing. My mistake.

He's only responsible for the good stuff...come on man.  Pay attention.

Board footer