You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Wow a whole 5 months later due to an event that hadn't happened yet!   I didn't realize you lived in a time bubble 5 months in the future. What are the powerball numbers Wednesday?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Lyin' Randy just can't help himself. It was repeated to you then, and it has been repeated since, nobody was claiming Trump specifically was under investigation. Although his administration was.

This is all pathetic really. You split hairs and play word games so you can attack strawmen. When news comes to light, you ignore it, demand more "evidence" and continue to lie about the past.

How many times must the people you attack tell you that's not what they were claiming? I guess you wouldn't have anything without your lies. You might as well just argue with  yourself, speaking for us on our behalf.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're only aware of this because the government is turning over every stone.  Why don't you wait for them to make an accusation before the people who've never set foot in the white house, pentagon, capitol building or supreme court conjure up theories on what could happen.  You guys are as bad as the National Enquirer or whatever tabloid magazine runs a story on why Jennifer Aniston is or isn't pregnant this week.

The story was confirmed by Trump's own people, and of course Donny Jr.

W's ethics lawyer says this is tantamount to treason.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

Lyin' Randy just can't help himself. It was repeated to you then, and it has been repeated since, nobody was claiming Trump specifically was under investigation. Although his administration was.

This is all pathetic really. You split hairs and play word games so you can attack strawmen. When news comes to light, you ignore it, demand more "evidence" and continue to lie about the past.

How many times must the people you attack tell you that's not what they were claiming? I guess you wouldn't have anything without your lies. You might as well just argue with  yourself, speaking for us on our behalf.

No truther. You don't get to lie and claim you never said Trump was under investigation. The posts are still there. I quoted you. You don't get to pretend you aren't a conspiracy nut because it's inconvenient.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It doesn't matter if "Donald Trump" himself, or "Donald Trumps campaign staffers (and family)" are under investigation. It's the same fucking thing!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It doesn't matter if "Donald Trump" himself, or "Donald Trumps campaign staffers (and family)" are under investigation. It's the same fucking thing!

Correct. If his admin is under the microscope, then Trump is too, if indirectly.

File that under "duh."

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Huckabee-Sanders is just a complete, bumbling idiot. Get Spicey back up there. At least he doesn't believe the drivel he's up there spewing. HS is just so blindly naive she actually doesn't know any better.

Randall Flagg

SLCPUNK wrote:

The story was confirmed by Trump's own people, and of course Donny Jr.

W's ethics lawyer says this is tantamount to treason.

Anything else you'd like to add?

What did they say was fucking treason?  You don't know what fucking happened. You're speculating. Jr says she offered info the DNC was on Russia's payroll. I don't know if he's telling the truth. Neither do you.

You're so fucking dishonest in what you say. I'm sure 7 weeks from now you'll argue you never said Jr did anything illegal.

So what did he do that was illegal?  What do you actually know? 

I know you won't answer those questions. You'll call me a liar and post some more nonsense and assumptions. Worse, you'll you deny even making them just a few days later.

I'm totally convinced you're posting for lulz. No one is this much of a troll. I refuse to believe you're this disingenuous.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg - In Trumps bizarre February hour long press conference he stated no one in his campaign had any discussions with any Russian officials. Donny Jr is now the 4th to admit it (Flynn, Sessions, Kushner & Jr) since that erratic presser, plus realistically Manafort & Carter Page had ties & talks to.  So it's more like 6 that we now know of.

But of course, this is all just liberal media nonsense.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wondering if Trump stepping away from the G20 summit table, where Ivanka replaced him, was a result of the WH hearing about this story breaking. If somehow word got back to them this was going to break.

Board footer