You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I told you guys my black FBI agent neighbor told me 6 months ago the protestors were paid etc... this is common knowledge.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope so.

He is alive.

Many feel Snowden is the one getting the info for Russia and in turn giving it to Wiki leaks. Friends of Wiki got Snowden to Russia to begin with. So this may be what he has to do to stay in Russia. Of course this is all speculation.

Snowden should have been assassinated in the Moscow airport when that shit initially hit the fan. As president I never would have let him out of there alive.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/wo … t-war.html

Another place we are in but many would ask why.

Napalm the shit out of that place. That's for starters....

johndivney wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope so.

He is alive.

Many feel Snowden is the one getting the info for Russia and in turn giving it to Wiki leaks. Friends of Wiki got Snowden to Russia to begin with. So this may be what he has to do to stay in Russia. Of course this is all speculation.

Snowden should have been assassinated in the Moscow airport when that shit initially hit the fan. As president I never would have let him out of there alive.

Wtf
Snowden's a real life American hero. He should've been embraced & offered amnesty.
You people have your beliefs & morals back to front.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I told you guys my black FBI agent neighbor told me 6 months ago the protestors were paid etc... this is common knowledge.

Nobody believed you talked to a black person except to order fried chicken.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

pollux I find it hard to believe someone as much of a nut job as you, that you couldn't be bothered even googling the history of the person who posted the video.

What's your thoughts on Trump's wife saying Billy Bush egged Trump on to make those comments? Do you think think the Liberal media are forcing Trump to say the things he does at debates/rallies via mind control?

Like the Trump video it speaks for itself. When they have no other defense they attack the source.

Both have been fired, the words are in their mouths, now msm are starting to report it. It's real.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

2 Democratic Operatives already lost their jobs over this. This happened since the video came out. Were they fired for being innocent?

People in ACORN lost their jobs too...only to find out later that it was all bullshit. But just to play Devil's advocate, let's pretend it's all legit...

I watched half of this video last night before falling asleep. I find it easy to believe this happens. But I highly doubt it's exclusive to just the Democrat party. Hell it happened during the GOP primary.

plant.jpg

As Flagg said earlier "This is how sausage is made." Lets not act like this is some sort of shocking revelation here. I certainly would not equate this to "rigging" and election by any means. Trump's polling numbers sucked, with the exception of a couple of times where he came close to Hillary. But make no mistake, she always led.

He's a lousy candidate: A pathological liar, has hours upon hours audio/video of him saying stupid shit, isn't really a conservative, is completely ignorant in regards to foreign/domestic policies, repeats conspiracy theories, is a racist, clearly doesn't understand the COTUS, makes outrageous accusations, is a serial adulterer, treats women like chattel and has a dozen sexual harassment/assault complaints by females. Nobody has to "rig" anything against this guy, he's a total loser on his own.

He also has a crappy ground game, isn't spending enough money, and refuses to take advice on how to run a campaign of this scope.

Red states are now in play: Alaska, Utah, Arizona etc. Not because the DNC planted protesters, but because the GOP put up an insane person to represent the party.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Like the Trump video it speaks for itself. When they have no other defense they attack the source.

Both have been fired, the words are in their mouths, now msm are starting to report it. It's real.

Even if it's 100% real (which I doubt given the history of the film maker) it's irrelevant in regards to the outcome of the election.

Trump supporters, just like their hero, are setting up excuses for the crushing loss coming up.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm predicting this thread is going to be flooded with endlees links to crazy pants conspiracy sites spouting imaginary reasons Trump is losing during election day. And I guarantee at least one link will involve the new black panther party and Obama.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Red states are now in play: Alaska, Utah, Arizona etc. Not because the DNC planted protesters, but because the GOP put up an insane person to represent the party.

Alaska is now in play now?  He has no money in ARZ so I'd expect a loss there.  If you follow the money trail, it's obvious he'll get blown out and it'll have nothing to do with rigged elections or whatever the fuck Polluxm and Smoking Guns are talking about.

misterID wrote:

I'm predicting this thread is going to be flooded with endlees links to crazy pants conspiracy sites spouting imaginary reasons Trump is losing during election day. And I guarantee at least one link will involve the new black panther party and Obama.

The scary part is that a fair number of people in this country will believe all that crap that is spread.

Board footer