You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cha … y,amp.html

From the LA Times, no less.  But pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Only "Nazis" attacked peaceful, righteous members of the "workers party".

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Most white supremacist and Nazi groups arrived armed like a paramilitary force — carrying shields, protective gear, rods and, yes, lots of guns, utilizing Virginia’s loose firearm laws.

Should I keep reading RF?? 

and you mentioned earlier how the snowflakes shouldn't have shown up for a counter protest with bats.  Well, I find that amusing because had someone asked the Nazi's to not show up with guns the NRA would've had a field day  with that one.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Oh, you must be missing over the citations that read so & so's name, "a far-right blogger". Such as the one from this fair & objective description:  "I immediately noticed a horde of Antifa, BLM terrorists, and other assorted genetic refuse ready and willing to block the street leading up to our destination.”

Yeah, he's legit.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Most white supremacist and Nazi groups arrived armed like a paramilitary force — carrying shields, protective gear, rods and, yes, lots of guns, utilizing Virginia’s loose firearm laws.

Should I keep reading RF?? 

and you mentioned earlier how the snowflakes shouldn't have shown up for a counter protest with bats.  Well, I find that amusing because had someone asked the Nazi's to not show up with guns the NRA would've had a field day  with that one.

Apparently so.

“The streets were not barricaded. Violent antifa [anti-fascists] were not penned in their own area as per our agreement with the Charlottesville Police Department, but were roaming the streets and blocking the entrance to Lee Park. They immediately launched an attack on our group with mace, pepper spray, bricks, sticks and foul liquids. The police stood idly by on the sidelines while a brawl was allowed to ensue. We had to fight our way into Lee Park and dozens of our people were injured by mace and pepper spray as we marched through the gauntlet.”

I guess you missed that example and the many more saying each side was behaving violently.  I don't know why this is so controversial.  You can condemn Nazis and their ideology while also condemning violent leftist who think their beliefs enable them to assault and violate the 1st Amendment.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Oh, you must be missing over the citations that read so & so's name, "a far-right blogger".

You mean like you skipped over Buzzfeed?  This is the LA Time compiling resources from every side to show what happened.  I'm kind of shocked you refuse to acknowledge people from the left showed up to engage in violence.  This isn't new behavior.

But here's one from WaPo, a very far right organization:
“Counter-protesters fought back, also swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals. Others threw balloons filled with paint or ink at the white nationalists. Everywhere, it seemed violence was exploding. The police did not move to break up the fights.”

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I also see multiple twitter videos where the white supremists struck first.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

“Counter-protesters fought back, also swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals. Others threw balloons filled with paint or ink at the white nationalists. Everywhere, it seemed violence was exploding. The police did not move to break up the fights.”

You do understand what the term fought 'back' means, don't you?   It means someone began fighting you first.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You do understand what the term fought 'back' means, don't you?   It means someone began fighting you first.

Yes, every person lobbing piss balloons and hitting people with sticks had been assaulted.  I also recognize that many people consider "fighting back" to mean opposing "tyranny".  But hey, it's obvious you're not interested in the truth.  In your mind, a bunch of leftists showed up with blow torches, bats and balloons filled with various liquids to protest peacefully.  Do they have better weed in Philly than Pittsburgh?

University of Virginia student Isabella Ciambotti: “I was on Market Street around 11:30 a.m. when a counter-protester ripped a newspaper stand off the sidewalk and threw it at alt-right protesters. I saw another man from the white supremacist crowd being chased and beaten. People were hitting him with their signs. A much older man, also with the alt-right group, got pushed to the ground in the commotion. Someone raised a stick over his head and beat the man with it, and that’s when I screamed and ran over with several other strangers to help him to his feet.”

That guy must have been assaulted earlier.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do they have better weed in Philly than Pittsburgh?

Platinum kush bruh

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Five Dallas police officers were killed and seven wounded by a sniper who wanted to kill white people during an anti-police brutality protest."
dallas-shooting_moss_070816101320.jpg
Not a Nazi. No one talks about him.

ht-virginia-shooter-hodgkinson-170614_4x3_992.jpg

A Bernie supporter. Not a Nazi.

Board footer