You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Antifa are some bad crazy mother fuckers. I don't like how they are getting off free on this. They are the definition of thug. And I hate fucking racist Nazi pussies too.  Maybe we should let them kill each other. Fucking crazy German loving mother fuckers. Antifa are the same crazy fucks that fucked up the G20.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Do what? What am I doing? All I see posted on here is your rage against "libtards." Or whatever other word it is to describe us Democrats.

I've hardly been backed into a corner. I never once said you voted for trump nor did I say you were a republican. I'm relatively new to this politics thread compared to many of you. But every time you post you're frothing at the mouth with anger and slights like "librard" and whatever other 4 letter word you feel like throwing.

I welcome you to find a post where I attack Democrats in the manner you describe.  Go for it.  I'll give you a hint...you'll never find it.  I have something against idiots, not Democrats seeing as I am supporting one in a local election.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Antifa are some bad crazy mother fuckers. I don't like how they are getting off free on this. They are the definition of thug. And I had fucking racist Nazi pussies too.  Maybe we should let them kill each other. Fucking crazy German loving mother fuckers. Antifa are the same crazy fucks that fucked up the G20.

Exactly this.  But to some, if you're against antifa, you're pro nazi.  Logic is not some people's friend...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Members of Antifa are threatening to shoot people now, while the media is justifying punching a Nazi. These people are worthless idiots, but vigilantism is wrong.

They were a attacking police today.

The media is refusing to report it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Members of Antifa are threatening to shoot people now, while the media is justifying punching a Nazi. These people are worthless idiots, but vigilantism is wrong.

Ok then I have to ask...if the media isn't reporting it then what is your source?

It's not that this is an unbelievable claim...I just don't trust anyone these days. It's why I stopped watching any news whatsoever.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Twitter? From people who are there.....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Twitter? From people who are there.....

Ah...I don't do the twitter

Sounds like it's all over now...at least no one died

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Thanks for speaking the truth.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I hope we're not going to try and justify this group. These are not good and decent people. I don't care who's ideology is worse.

"Antifa members also sometimes launch attacks against people who aren't physically attacking them. The movement, Crow said, sees alt-right hate speech as violent, and for that, its activists have opted to meet violence with violence."

From a CNN article trying to defend them. This group determines what hate speech is. They're anti capitalists to who equate capitalism as hate speech.

Something really, really bad is going to happen and the media is going to share some responsibility.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope we're not going to try and justify this group.

I don't know who is justifying them. I don't condone attacking police.

I've seen reports on youtube and Twitter. Haven't looked on news sites.

The protest was a flop. About 100-200 white nationalist losers and an estimated 20,000 counter protesters. Boston also doesn't allow "men" to walk around in camos, and carry guns through their city either.

The one thing about these racists pussies is that they love to play the oppressed card.

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/898938167646203904

Board footer