You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: US Politics Thread

faldor wrote:

This scary mean old "Nazi" woman certainly deserved to be dragged to the ground for holding her American flag. How dare she support free speech in America with such an egregious act. Way to put her in her place and make the world a better place tonight. Keep protesting!

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/stat … 7453400065

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

DHn9dCwWAAE-T9_?format=jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

DHm2AC2UMAAfVrl?format=jpg&name=small
This young Lady helped several Trump supporters through a hostile crowd that were threatening violence and spitting on them. She did so even though she knows they most likely would not have done the same for her.

I want to show her face as the media will probably not tell her story because it will stand in contrast with the narrative it was all rainbows and unicorns on the left.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There are no Nazis anymore.  You seem to like to use that term freely because you know what is attached to it.  Are people carrying a rebel flag Confederates?  Just curious if your consistent with your mis-identification of people or not...

Talk about disingenuous.

They chant Nazi slogans, salute like Nazis, praise Hitler, hate Jews, dress like Nazis and call themselves Nazis...

These types of talking points are being perpetrated by the gutter of the American right.

Conservative representatives across this country have come out to condemn this group of white nationalists. They wouldn't for a moment get bogged down in the false equivalency with antifa. Not for a second. In fact they chided Trump for doing it. Nor would they question if they were "really" Nazis or "really" confederates.

The problem with you guys is that you've had Fox News drilled into your heads for 15+ years and this is the only way you're capable of thinking. It is no coincidence that they're saying the same thing.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

And it's been pointed out several times before, but law enforcement officials across this country are more concerned with right wing terror organizations than Islamic, by 2:1. They don't mention left wing outfits as a concern at this time. 

But let's not let facts get in the way of right wing talking points.

Yes antifa does things I do not agree with and while BLM has legit grievances,  I do not agree with their tactics either.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There are no Nazis anymore.  You seem to like to use that term freely because you know what is attached to it.  Are people carrying a rebel flag Confederates?  Just curious if your consistent with your mis-identification of people or not...

Ok neo-nazis...whatever...

Free speech and all that. You like to use the word libtard...do you know what that means?

Do I?  I call people a lot of things, but I don't recall that ever being one of them.  I'm not up on my talking point insults as I have a mind of my own.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

And it's been pointed out several times before, but law enforcement officials across this country are more concerned with right wing terror organizations than Islamic, by 2:1. They don't mention left wing outfits as a concern at this time. 

But let's not let facts get in the way of right wing talking points.

Yes antifa does things I do not agree with and while BLM has legit grievances,  I do not agree with their tactics either.

This isn't true.  And as I've asked you before, how many people have been killed by white supremacists in the past 20 years compared to Islam extremist.  You avoid answering it, because it debunks your narrative.  Yes, under the Obama Administration some lipservice was payed to a rise in the neo nazi crowd.  I've never seen one.  But no one is saying neo nazism poses a greater danger, and if they are, they're ignoring the raw numbers.  Sorry if you want to believe twitter messages are equal to bullets being sprayed.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Talk about disingenuous.

They chant Nazi slogans, salute like Nazis, praise Hitler, hate Jews, dress like Nazis and call themselves Nazis...

These types of talking points are being perpetrated by the gutter of the American right.

Conservative representatives across this country have come out to condemn this group of white nationalists. They wouldn't for a moment get bogged down in the false equivalency with antifa. Not for a second. In fact they chided Trump for doing it. Nor would they question if they were "really" Nazis or "really" confederates.

The problem with you guys is that you've had Fox News drilled into your heads for 15+ years and this is the only way you're capable of thinking. It is no coincidence that they're saying the same thing.

I have no idea what they are saying.  I haven't watched Fox News...well, ever.  I don't follow them on social media.  The problem with people like you is that you have no idea that people are capable of thinking for themselves since you rely on the media for all your (mis)information.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump.  I don't support the Republican party or the Democratic party.  I vote for whoever I feel fits my beliefs best instead of worrying about what letter is next to their name.  I don't support fake Nazis or fake BLM people as they are all the same on different ends of the spectrum.  I'm as middle as you can get; yet you keep wanting to paint me as some extremist because I won't just bow to your masters. 

Thinking for yourself is a wonderful thing...some of you should try it sometime.  Kudos again to ID for getting it.  He's not a sellout; he just sees the truth that both sides share responsibility for what happened in Charlottesville.  I'm a little surprised you guys haven't tried to take him out yet for having the nerve to have his own opinion...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHm2AC2UMAA … name=small
This young Lady helped several Trump supporters through a hostile crowd that were threatening violence and spitting on them. She did so even though she knows they most likely would not have done the same for her.

I want to show her face as the media will probably not tell her story because it will stand in contrast with the narrative it was all rainbows and unicorns on the left.

I saw that earlier. Good for her. More people on both sides need to think that way. There's way too much,"my team is better than your team" BS going on for the past decade or so. The divisiveness is scary and I don't know if there's one person that can bring America back together.

Board footer