You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

All of you that hate trump will be begging for him back when Pence is in charge. For all of his social media faults, things are going fine.  You're so focused on stuff that doesn't matter.

What's he done?

Although, I agree about Pence. However realistically I think if/when he assumes the Presidency he will essentially just be in campaign mode, and just try not to make waves or cause any disasters. Like Gerald Ford or putting a backup QB in the 4th Quarter due to injury while holding a 14 point lead.

He hasn't done too much to fuck up Obama's economy? That's a good thing.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

All of you that hate trump will be begging for him back when Pence is in charge. For all of his social media faults, things are going fine.  You're so focused on stuff that doesn't matter.

What's he done?

Although, I agree about Pence. However realistically I think if/when he assumes the Presidency he will essentially just be in campaign mode, and just try not to make waves or cause any disasters. Like Gerald Ford or putting a backup QB in the 4th Quarter due to injury while holding a 14 point lead.

Haha, yeah. record highs since 2013. But it only matters since Jan 20th, 2017

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys are way too caught up in the soap opera and not really paying attention to what's actually happening, which is very little.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here...

I should be more focused on the nothing that is happening? I should be more appreciative of the fact that Trump is incapable of getting anything done?

Are you saying I should be paying more/less attention to the fact that Trump insults the very people he is asking to support/help his agenda?

I do hate Trump and I'll continue to do so...one thing's for sure though...if Pence becomes president he'll be nearly impossible to elect in 2020. No one came out to vote for Pence in 2016 except maybe a few Indianans. It'll be similar to Gerald Ford in the mid-1970s.

I agree...Pence is a POS hypocrite religious conservative.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What's he done?

You're right...I'm so glad that we were able to acknowledge Obama's economy now...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What's he done?

Before Jan 20th: "Those are fake numbers. I have a guy, I know the real numbers, we're in an economic depression the likes of which the world has never seen before! Fake news!

After Jan 20th: " Hey, look at my numbers."

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys are way too caught up in the soap opera and not really paying attention to what's actually happening, which is very little.

You keep saying this and you're wrong of course. It's almost as if you are not paying attention.

He's not accomplishing anything good for the country without a doubt, but he's most certainly making things worse. Alienating our allies. Pushing NK towards war with his childish Twitter antics. While it's surely going to the courts, he just signed an EO that will fuck up 1/6th of the economy and drive millions off of healthcare. Millions more in PR are without water and electricity. He's signed another EO which started the removal of regulations on coal plants. His action, inaction, and mental state are a danger to this country. Pence is a religious zealot and weirdo, but he's not a wrecking ball like Trump. I won't speak for anybody here, but I find it difficult to believe they'll be wishing Trump was back in office after he implodes/is run out.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Buzz is right about Pence, and Trump doing nothing.

Puerto Rico certainly would agree Trump is doing nothing.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Buzz is right about Pence, and Trump doing nothing.

Puerto Rico certainly would agree Trump is doing nothing.

Hey, he gave them some paper towels and a loan they can't pay back. What else do they want?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here...

I should be more focused on the nothing that is happening? I should be more appreciative of the fact that Trump is incapable of getting anything done?

Are you saying I should be paying more/less attention to the fact that Trump insults the very people he is asking to support/help his agenda?

I do hate Trump and I'll continue to do so...one thing's for sure though...if Pence becomes president he'll be nearly impossible to elect in 2020. No one came out to vote for Pence in 2016 except maybe a few Indianans. It'll be similar to Gerald Ford in the mid-1970s.

I agree...Pence is a POS hypocrite religious conservative.

I'm saying stop looking at the circus.  It's not doing anything bad other than feeding the trolls.  The guy's a blowhard that accomplishes next to nothing.  You guys get too excited about the sideshow while things just keep on keeping on. 

Economy?  Fine.  Jobs?  Okay.  Wall?  Not being built.  New wars?  Nope.  I've never seen so much news and bitching about nothing in my life.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You keep saying this and you're wrong of course. It's almost as if you are not paying attention.

He's not accomplishing anything good for the country without a doubt, but he's most certainly making things worse. Alienating our allies. Pushing NK towards war with his childish Twitter antics. While it's surely going to the courts, he just signed an EO that will fuck up 1/6th of the economy and drive millions off of healthcare. Millions more in PR are without water and electricity. He's signed another EO which started the removal of regulations on coal plants. His action, inaction, and mental state are a danger to this country. Pence is a religious zealot and weirdo, but he's not a wrecking ball like Trump. I won't speak for anybody here, but I find it difficult to believe they'll be wishing Trump was back in office after he implodes/is run out.

Alienating our allies?  Let's see the proof and not the rhetoric.

NK war?  Pretty sure that happened once already.  I don't see how we're any closer than we were when Obama was ignoring it. 

Healthcare?  Pretty sure you're overreacting on that.  I work in healthcare and this isn't even a blip on the radar. 

PR is corrupt beyond belief.  They need to take some responsibility for their own problems.  Supplies have been there.  A cruise ship is sitting in port housing the help.  Do you want Don to go plug the power in himself?  WTF...

Coal?  You're worried about coal?  Good lord.

Did I miss any non-issues that you're trying to make into an issue because it fits your agenda?

Board footer