You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Look, the media will never say Trump won. But this election is going to be very close!  It will NOT be a blow out like most of you think.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Look, the media will never say Trump won. But this election is going to be very close!  It will NOT be a blow out like most of you think.

Because he didn't and hasn't won. And blaming the media is lame. He needs to stop whining. He loved all the attention at the start. He used the media to his advantage very cleverly. He even bragged about not having to spend any money. He was purposely sucking up all the airtime to pick on his opponents and now he's whining that they're being mean to him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Good point......his use of the media as his main tool in the opening rounds(especially the primaries) was genius. Now he has done a 180.

Had he been serious about this run, he would have dropped the 'out ta get me' mantra long ago and more importantly, went to the middle.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Trump is doing really good at this dinner. He'd be doing so much better if he would stop being a dick...

misterID

misterID wrote:

...until he steps in it. Good lord, how can you screw up as bad as this?? I mean, he fell off the cliff. That's a train wreck.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

...until he steps in it. Good lord, how can you screw up as bad as this?? I mean, he fell off the cliff. That's a train wreck.

MARIA BARTIROMO IS FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!! Holy fuck

Hillary has has some funny jokes!

Trump did too, but did get a tad serious.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What? I'd guess  330ish EVs for Hillary at least.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What? I'd guess she gets 330ish EVs for Hillary at least.

Electoral college isn't a reflection of votes... could be a ROUTE by winning just a few votes more. What if she won 10 states by 1 vote?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Raw votes?

Won't even be close. Give me some of what you guys are smokin'.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Raw votes?

Won't even be close. Give me some of what you guys are smokin'.

The black vote will not be there like 2008. The Rednecks will turn out more than usual.

The suburban women in the end will come back some to Trump.

Board footer