You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, I did, and he still acted like a hysterical 13 year old girl when he didn't need to.

I thought he said some very nice things and props to CNN for actually sharing s positive piece on Trump.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If that congresswoman set him up to look bad, he helped her.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Like I said, cheer leaders. Zero condemnation of the democrat exploiting this tragedy. Anything to attack Trump.

Nah...I’m sorry, I won’t condemn the congresswoman...trump deserves criticism.

See...it’s a personality flaw to never be able to admit you were wrong. He’s never able/willing to do that. He speaks without thinking and he attacks people all the time on Twitter and on other media.

To me, if you’re willing to bash McCain when in a position of leadership and power is all the proof I need. His whole campaign is attacking and lashing out at people with little or no substance to back him up. He attacks and belittles people who disagree with him.

If the president doesn’t have to apologize for his inappropriate actions, why should any congressman?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

They stand for nothing.

Also they'll cut a trillion from Medicaid and half a trillion from Medicare in order to give cuts to their wealthy pals/corporations. All while piling on the debt.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think it's quite possible that if Muller finds something significant enough Hillary challenges election result. Which would be awesome as she could eliminate all extremists from both sides with simultaneous head explosions.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's quite possible that if Muller finds something significant enough Hillary challenges election result. Which would be awesome as she could eliminate all extremists from both sides with simultaneous head explosions.

I find that highly unlikely unfortunately. What makes you think this ? Although I agree that she should. Pence should aboslutely not be next in line if there was some sort of election fuckery.

So now it turns out Kelly lied about the speech Wilson made at that FBI building (apparently she praised the agents/law enforcement extensively, it's on video.) First the WH said a General should not be questioned, and now they're saying Kelly heard most of Wilson's comments "off stage."

misterID

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I find that highly unlikely unfortunately. What makes you think this ? Although I agree that she should. Pence should aboslutely not be next in line if there was some sort of election fuckery.

So now it turns out Kelly lied about the speech Wilson made at that FBI building (apparently she praised the agents/law enforcement extensively, it's on video.) First the WH said a General should not be questioned, and now they're saying Kelly heard most of Wilson's comments "off stage."

I'm thinking of her NPR interview and how she's not fading away, she's reacting on twitter in real time. I almost think she's sticking around d, keeping her face out there just at the possibility. If Muller finds anything that could have swayed or influenced the election there will be a push for her to challenge. Would he resign? I'm finding that highly unlikely now.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm thinking of her NPR interview and how she's not fading away, she's reacting on twitter in real time. I almost think she's sticking around d, keeping her face out there just at the possibility. If Muller finds anything that could have swayed or influenced the election there will be a push for her to challenge. Would he resign? I'm finding that highly unlikely now.

It would be the craziest thing politically I've seen in my life, second to this fiasco.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

lol

lol.png

Board footer