You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lol

I laughed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Just heard Podesta was a lobbyist with Manafort & Stones firm. No wonder he resigned, hes going down on this. Which ma y make the Trump campaign nervous if he knows anything he'll definitely talk. Regardless sounds like he's involved, if nothing else laundering and working with a foreign government as an unregistered agent or whatever.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Just heard Podesta was a lobbyist with Manafort & Stones firm. No wonder he resigned, hes going down on this. Which ma y make the Trump campaign nervous if he knows anything he'll definitely talk. Regardless sounds like he's involved, if nothing else laundering and working with a foreign government as an unregistered agent or whatever.

They worked together before Manafort joined the Trump Campaign. Turns out Manafort worked with both Republicans and Dems. So this could go in many directions.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

At what point is Sarah Huckabee Sanders wasting her time & ruining any potential future she may have had. No wonder people bailed on this cabinet. Who'd want to stand up there during this fiasco. I'd be curious how much longer she'll stay on board but she looks silly with her staunch 'The campaign is squeaky clean' mantra

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

At what point is Sarah Huckabee Sanders wasting her time & ruining any potential future she may have had. No wonder people bailed on this cabinet. Who'd want to stand up there during this fiasco. I'd be curious how much longer she'll stay on board but she looks silly with her staunch 'The campaign is squeaky clean' mantra

Yea, cause the ability to spin Trump’s fuckups or handle a hostile media won’t be a trait desired by every Fortune 500. The real world isn’t a college campus. Do you really think businesses won’t be interested in these people?  What do you do for a living, again?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

What Fortune 500 company is gonna hirea PR rep who defended an impeached, criminal President to the end of the earth?

6 months from now her defenses and scoffs of "Oh he was just a nobody volunteer in the campaign" will sound silly. Heck they already do when theres photos of him sitti g 2 seats away from Sessions and 3 seats from Trump and audio of Trump mentioning him by name and commenting "He's an excellent guy"

Yep, just a nobody volunteer going door to door knocking on doors. Mustve responded to a craigslist ad.

Don Jr & Kushner are next my friend. Im beginning to wonder if Flynn &/or Page already flipped and talked to the Feds.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Resume:

Worked for Trump up until resignation

Skill set:

Pivoting to Hillary Clinton

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Remember  a month or two ago the leak about the meeting with the Russian woman Don Jr denied, then said it was a brief meeting and concluded 'This is everything'? The whole thing was likely a sting. Popadoplis likely fessed up what occured, got Don Jr to respond via phone or email about what really occured, the Feds have it, then  Don Jr went in and lied under oath. Obstruction and 5 years for him right there, let alone all the ties, colllusion, shady financial deals and evidence they pay to play for Hillarys emails.

He's toast, and they can easily bring him in on the perjury charge, but thats just getting warmed up.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I didn’t like Spicer but I am cool with Sanders. She seems like a good person, she has some humor. She has a tough fucking job. She is doing the best she can. I would hire her because she faces adversity every day. She is battle tested.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Ill give you that, she has a tough job and is battle tested. I think its the job nobody else wanted tbh

Board footer