You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Geez, did BigBri use a Mitchjw post in this Chicago Tribune piece??

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin … story.html

Sorry no...though I do wish I could take credit for it

Haha, I actually don’t work at the Tribune anymore. I did see that today though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Any of you folks still believe Paddock did this all in his own??? CONSPIRACY for real this time.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Any of you folks still believe Paddock did this all in his own??? CONSPIRACY for real this time.

On what objective, known grounds?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Uh-oh, Jeff Sessions you in trouble...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

At minimum a major cover up. Do you even Tucker Carlson?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

What happened? I can’t stand him. Give me some good news.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, we'd like to know wink

123851_wt_s22e12_illuminati-salvage-plan_16x9.jpg

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

Falling for it hook line and sinker. When Trump met with the Mexican President as a candidate, was that collusion too? Dude, this is your 9/11 redux. Watching you the coming 2 years is going to be awesome entertainment. Your posts get my heart pumping. Thank you in advance.

I can’t wait for loose change part 2 to come out.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

At minimum a major cover up. Do you even Tucker Carlson?

Not regularly. I enjoy the way he formulates arguments and breaks down others’. He’s incredibly intelligent. I just think he occasionally is disingenuous in his belief on an issue to simply generate a discussion point. Kind of like that really smart person you know who’s a devout Christian. You don’t really believe they buy into what they’re saying.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Wow, that does seem big:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/ … index.html

See, I think this traces back to Trump running a family run business, where he was boss, his family had oversight, and others had a quality job for life. And he's used to that. However, this campaign was a mish-mosh of randomly acquired talent with vague expertise & skill level in their field. Not exactly knocking him, I heard that's how campaigns come together early on. But what you also get is a bit less trust with them, and if people begin doing shady things, this isn't going to become the Mafia where no one rats on anyone. I think it went from the top down (Manofort/Flynn down to Popadopalous/Page), and I also believe Kushner thought he executed a master plan when in reality it was near treason.

Tomorrow might be huge (again!)

Board footer