You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shepard Smith totally destroyed Fox's Hillary uranium conspiracy. I predict he'll be working at MSNBC soon.

Why?  It’s good to have an objective voice. He’d be unique at MSNBC too. No one there has bucked the Trump collusion narrative.

They're not keeping him because he's objective. I don't see him sticking around. The ONLY reason he's there was that he was very close with Roger Ailes and Ailes protected him. Believe it or not, Ailes was close with Rachael Maddow also.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shepard Smith totally destroyed Fox's Hillary uranium conspiracy. I predict he'll be working at MSNBC soon.

Why?  It’s good to have an objective voice. He’d be unique at MSNBC too. No one there has bucked the Trump collusion narrative.

They're not keeping him because he's objective. I don't see him sticking around. The ONLY reason he's there was that he was very close with Roger Ailes and Ailes protected him. Believe it or not, Ailes was close with Rachael Maddow also.

I listened to her interview on Stern

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

lol.

It's Watergate 2.0.  No doubt about it in my mind, and no I'm not glued to Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell.

Mitch & SLC, you gotta check out Frontline's 'Putins Revenge' 2 part episode. In it they essentially lay out that during the DNC email leaks, which occured 2 days before the DNC convention, and to which Trump was glorifying saying how great it was, how he loves Wikileaks etc he relished in it. Well, the FBI & CIA began they're investigation. Basically, Trumps involvement in it came up immediately. By Labor Day Obama knew of the ties, and discussions were held as to what to do & make public. They ultimately decided that it would appear they were interfering with the election if they opened the case and made it public. Plus, Hillary had such a lead and was expected to win, they let it alone. They did offer a press release laying claims to 'likely' having something to do with the connection, but unfortunately in a way later that day the NBC Inside Edition footage leaked. Again at that point its expected Hillary will win so the intelligence agencies stayed aside.

It's surreal to watch & see Trump (knowingly being connected to the leaks) say things like he loves Russia, he loves Wikileaks, and pitching Russia saying wink wink "I hope Russia finds those 30,000 emails of Hillary Clintons". Like, WTF. Is he a complete moron??

Then, picture this, a few days after he takes office and meets with Obama (who prolly told him 'Oh, by the way......'), Trump makes that tweet admitting "What the heck, just found out Obama was wiretapping me during my campaign" lol.  Well, yeah, because our country needed to find out who was behind the leaks, and quicker discovered it was Russia, and in that quick search it was immediately discovered the Trump campaign had very close involvement in it.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-revenge/
Its worth a watch, should be on OTT streaming devices in the PBS app/channel.

Flagg, you can pound your Innocent Until Proven Guilty drum all day long. I predict this thing'll be over by the end of March.

Only one candidate hired a foreign intelligence operative to collude with Russian intel. That’s a fact.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Only one campaign spoke to Russian hackers, wikileaks and Russian Officials. Fact.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Only one campaign spoke to Russian hackers, wikileaks and Russian Officials. Fact.

Well, I’d be hesitant to say no one in the DNC communicated with hackers. Podesta was hacked after all, but point taken.

But why is one acceptable and the other isn’t?  Especially with the rhetoric and accusations just a few months ago?

And what part of Jrs (retarded) correspondence with WikiLeaks was illegal?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I didn't say it was illegal, it was incredibly stupid. And I would really like to know how deep that relationship goes. He was clearly looking for dirt on Hillary. Not illegal, they all do it. He also rrrrrrrrrreally wanted those hacked emails. It's also come out wikileaks was giving him advice on contesting the election if they lost. There was communication between the two about the emails right before the leaks. And on, and on, and on...

Hillary never used the dossier, either.

To be clear, I guarantee you Assange sees the Trumps as complete clowns, but also saw them as a great vehicle to damage America, which is no doubt his aim.

Randall Flagg

I agree with everything you say. But I think she didn’t use the dossier because she knew as Obama and the intel community did, it was garbage.  Not because she morally opposed releasing its contents.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

As for Moore, I think he & the top GOPers are awaiting updated polling info. If the dem seems to be on his way to winning, they'll announce a change/replacement. If it seems he'll pull thru & his supporters are more supportive of him, they'll ride it out then announce a replacement.

They're just remaining non-commital to see where the polls & voters are at. Trump didn't even comment on it today, that's just bad.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

As for Moore, I think he & the top GOPers are awaiting updated polling info. If the dem seems to be on his way to winning, they'll announce a change/replacement. If it seems he'll pull thru & his supporters are more supportive of him, they'll ride it out then announce a replacement.

They're just remaining non-commital to see where the polls & voters are at. Trump didn't even comment on it today, that's just bad.

Well a poll today has him down 12 now.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Well a poll today has him down 12 now.

Even Hannity (originally defending him) is demanding he give it up.

Moore's arrogance is astounding to be honest, as are the evangelicals who back him no matter what.

Board footer