You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Correct. The GOP, for the most part, has rallied around an accused pedophile. Multiple women have come forward. He was banned from the local mall. People knew this for years. Yet most Republicans seem OK with this and want him in office. It's not a stretch though. If they can get behind somebody like Trump, then they can get behind a man like Moore.

You had no problem getting behind Clinton. Why were his accusers less reputable/concerning?  Was it ok for Hillary to attack them and not give them a voice.

Everyone else sees right through this charade.

Hillary is sexually assaulting people now?? ?

He didn’t silence anyone. Those women are still telling their stories.

No, she just attacked the women who leveled accusations against her husband and defended him. I’m not saying she did anything wrong or that her husband is guilty of the accusations. Just that those rabidly foaming at the mouth over any allegation now are completely disingenuous.

I know why the DNC is throwing Franken under the bus. They hope it will spill over to Trump. But everything Trump’s been accused of was known before the election and he still won. It’s a losing position that will just handicap them and make middle America realize that Democrats have nothing to offer but identity politics and victimization.

When will they have a policy position to offer or advocate?  It’s been a year of conspiracy theories. It doesn’t work anymore. Being offended isn’t the end of a discussion. Apparently 2016 still hasn’t resulted in the DNC making changes and accepting their flaws.

But hey, a mayor in Montana got elected. Celebrate good times, c’mon!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Right?

Clown shoes.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Right?

Clown shoes.

Remember when you used to link infowars articles?  I do.

Tell Bozo I said hello.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Something to argue about some more.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/938506878690254848

Randall Flagg

I watched that and wondered why and how people would respond. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if it was just an off day or if he’s stroking out.

Will be funny to see if this becomes a story on Maddow after they ignored Hillary collapsing every other day or Pelosi changing conversations mid discussion.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, that doesn't look good. There was a TV reporter a few years ago who had a mini stroke on the air, wasn't there? Looks kinda similar.

Definitely doesn't look good and looks a like some form of health crisis. Could be fatigue or stress related but seems more than that.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Something to argue about some more.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/938506878690254848

[/embed]

Didn't seem that bad..

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I watched that and wondered why and how people would respond. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if it was just an off day or if he’s stroking out.

Will be funny to see if this becomes a story on Maddow after they ignored Hillary collapsing every other day or Pelosi changing conversations mid discussion.

Honestly, he just has weird speech patterns, and it differs spectacularly from on-script to off-script speaking. So, I don't read much into it. The slurring is kind of a new thing, and it is a little jarring, but the audible sniffing is something that's been widely covered (although not present in this video).

He's just not an orator, and clearly doesn't need to be to be successful.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Didn't seem that bad..

Really?  Wow, it seemed worse than I was expecting it to be. Glaring.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't watch Maddow, but Hillary collapsing was a huge story everywhere I turned. It wasn't in your world?

Board footer