You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Bannon basically rolled on Trump today.

Wow.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Wow.

Once again proving SLC only reads headlines.

I wonder if Bannon’s opinion means anything to you outside of this?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Wow.

Are you privy to my browser history? You're not welcome to speak on my behalf, you little mealy mouth beta male.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but Bannon just threw them into the wood chipper.

Moron.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Wow.

Are you privy to my browser history? You're not welcome to speak on my behalf, you little mealy mouth beta male.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but Bannon just threw them into the wood chipper.

Moron.

Stay classy, Salt Lake City!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Bannon: "we all looked at Hope Hicks as Trump's real daughter and Ivanka as his real wife."

Bazinga!

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I don’t believe that you three would care only under this exact circumstance.

Of course we care.  We just realize that no one, and I mean no one has come forth with anything to substantiate the claim of collusion.  And the silence and lack of outcry that Clinton's team did much worse and actually paid Russian intelligence for dirt and actually "colluded" with Russia.  SLC couldn't give a fuck about that because she's not a Republican.  If you can find a post where he applies all his fantasies to her, I'll gladly admit I'm wrong.  But you won't, because as you pointed out, none of you give a fuck about collusion "under this exact circumstance" when it's Hillary.  I won't speak for anyone else, but you won't see me chanting "lock her up" or demanding there be some kind of investigation (with the one exception being a very long rant where I was obviously making a parody because of the lack of outcry from those who want Trump impeached) into Hillary.  The only thing I've said deserves to be looked at is how the Steele Dossier inspired the initial investigation into Flynn/Manafort/etc.  I do find it troubling that there's a lot more evidence Obama's DoJ obstructed Justice and an FBI agent may have been trying to create a backup plan to keep Trump out.  I'm not claiming these things happened, but just as I advocated a special investigator look into Trump for the security of the Republic, I think the FBI should at least consider wrongdoing occurred from Lynch to the agent in question.

Nothing happened.  Trump didn't collude with Russia.  His team didn't collude with Russia to hack the DNC (you know, the servers they still refuse to let the FBI look at for a totally innocent yet unexplained reason) or anything else.  If getting/wanting dirt on your political opponent from foreign agents is now a capital crime, I ask again, why are none of you demanding Hillary face justice?  It's certainly not because there's a lack of circumstantial evidence that suggest illegal behavior could have occurred.

The same thing is happening now that has happened for a year.  Some random piece of information is "discovered" and a bunch of internet sleuths conjure up behavior that links it to unproven unscrupulous actions.  It COULD be true in the same way that it could be true I'm Donald Trump or Slash posting on a GN'R message board.  But no evidence has been put forth that I'm Slash or that Trump worked with Putin.  Just random noise that people try to tie together into some very large and elaborate conspiracy.  That's why it's not lost on me the people who buy into this particular conspiracy also are more inclined to believe 9/11 was an inside job and not a single soul has the conscious or mortal fortitude to come forward.  I guess some people see a Republican and imagine a Bond villain in cahoots with the Illuminati.  Which is really where these ideas fall apart.  You can't be a huge buffoon who incriminates himself on twitter and simultaneously be the craftiest mother fucker to walk the earth and pull the greatest caper of all time without a trace.

All this... Nonsense. There's an investigation for collusion, which you don't have the answers to. None of us do. We aren't saying he did collude, you're saying for a fact he didn't, which is something you made up in your head.

Stop assuming stuff about the case which is not open to the public and how posters here think and passing them on as fact, please. Thanks.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Stop assuming stuff about the cacase which is not open to the public and how posters here think and passing them on as fact, please. Thanks.

I've been advocating this position from day one.  But since no evidence has been put forward to say anyone on Trump's team did collude, to claim that both possibilities are equal, is absurd.  The Sun could have been destroyed 7.5 minutes ago and in 30 seconds we'll all find out.  But pretending that the likelihood the sun was destroyed or that it still exists are equal is absurd.

I'm all about letting the investigation conclude, and not using anonymous sources that are often immediately debunked to speculate.  But we have a bonafide 9/11 truther on this board posting his insults and hate whenever he wakes up from under his bridge (troll reference, not homeless).

I hope you'll honor this "wait for the investigation" approach too.  I know you're not as gullible and hysterical as our resident Alex Jones.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Stop assuming stuff about the cacase which is not open to the public and how posters here think and passing them on as fact, please. Thanks.

I've been advocating this position from day one.  But since no evidence has been put forward to say anyone on Trump's team did collude, to claim that both possibilities are equal, is absurd.  The Sun could have been destroyed 7.5 minutes ago and in 30 seconds we'll all find out.  But pretending that the likelihood the sun was destroyed or that it still exists are equal is absurd.

I'm all about letting the investigation conclude, and not using anonymous sources that are often immediately debunked to speculate.  But we have a bonafide 9/11 truther on this board posting his insults and hate whenever he wakes up from under his bridge (troll reference, not homeless).

I hope you'll honor this "wait for the investigation" approach too.  I know you're not as gullible and hysterical as our resident Alex Jones.

Nope. You kept stating the dossier was proven false and it most definitely wasn't. No matter how many times this fact was brought to you you kept pushing the lie. The findings of the investigation have not been released. End.

I have never said he colluded as a fact, you have said there wasn't collusion as a fact. Heed your own advise.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Nope. You kept stating the dossier was proven false and it most definitely wasn't. No matter how many times this fact was brought to you you kept pushing the lie. The findings of the investigation have not been released. End.

I have never said he colluded as a fact, you have said there wasn't collusion as a fact. Heed your own advise.

What in the dossier has been proven true?  Did Or did not Obama dismiss it outright.

That’s not how this works. Clinton doesn’t get to pay Russia to create a list of accusations and we assume it true until definitively proven false. Nothing in it has been proven, ergo it’s false.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What in the dossier has been proven true?  Did Or did not Obama dismiss it outright.

That’s not how this works. Clinton doesn’t get to pay Russia to create a list of accusations and we assume it true until definitively proven false. Nothing in it has been proven, ergo it’s false.

You can't even get the facts straight. The dossier had nothing to do to with why they started an investigation, they started it because THEY already knew Trump's campaign was meeting with Russians along with other foreign intelligence agencies who let us know. As for the Dossier, "a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals" were confirmed by intelligence.

It's not false because it hasn't yet been proven, that's why there's an investigation. An investigation that's already filed charges on Trump peeps for lying about collusion. And they've pleaded GUILTY. 16

Board footer