You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

I can’t believe all the articles I’m seeing defending this piece of shit cop who watched as a madman slaughtered children.

“How could a handgun stop an AR-15?”

Easily, by firing center mass. This is exactly what this cop was trained for. What he was paid to do.

I was watching Anderson Cooper last night who repeatedly said “No one knows what they’ll do until put in that situation.” 

Yea, if you’re a civilian. This guy was trained and a 30 year veteran. Fucking coward.

How anyone can defend him and not recognize that had he done his fucking job, as all law enforcement has been trained to do since Columbine, there’s a significant chance some of those 17 people would be alive and the murderous shit bag wouldn’t be sitting in jail. He’s be on a slab at the morgue.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I can’t believe all the articles I’m seeing defending this piece of shit cop who watched as a madman slaughtered children.

“How could a handgun stop an AR-15?”

Easily, my firing center mass. This is exactly what this cop was trained for. What he was paid to do.

I was watching Anderson Cooper last night who repeatedly said “No one knows what they’ll do until put in that situation.” 

Yea, if you’re a civilian. This guy was trained and a 30 year veteran. Fucking coward.

How anyone can defend him and not recognize that had he done his fucking job, as all law enforcement has been trained to do since Columbine, there’s a significant chance some of those 17 people would be alive and the murderous shit bag wouldn’t be sitting in jail. He’s be on a slab at the morgue.

I mean, all of this.

He was there precisely for this moment, and he wet the bed apparently.

There were extra cops at my son’s school today because of the shooting threat, and had one actually occurred and these fuckers just stayed outside and did nothing and my son was shot, you can bet your ass I’d be blaming the cops as nearly as much as the shooter.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, keep in mind, he was a school cop. Not some badass swat team member. Pussy move for sure. He was scared, however I read somewhere that he refused to give up info on Cruz a couple years prior. Was he in on it?

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, keep in mind, he was a school cop. Not some badass swat team member. Pussy move for sure. He was scared, however I read somewhere that he refused to give up info on Cruz a couple years prior. Was he in on it?

No, he was a sherriff’s deputy who had been assigned to this school since 2009. He had training on active shooter situations. He’s a coward and blood is on his hands.

No one is saying he should have charged a machine gun nest. But he should have put his life in direct danger in an attempt to maneuver around the shooter and provide direct fire to neutralize him.

Dereliction of duty is a thing and I hope this coward is stripped of his retirement.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They are Sheriff's Deputies, dude. They're not mall security guards, they are REAL COPS.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, I AGREE!! He was a coward!  And he was at the school for a reason. Your top guys aren’t in school detail. But he is a bigger pussy than they could have imagined.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It gets worse....

A total of four Broward County Sheriff’s deputies failed to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., during last week’s mass shooting, according to a new report. […]

…Peterson wasn’t the only one — three other Broward County Sheriff’s deputies also remained outside the school with their pistols drawn as they took cover behind their vehicles, CNN reports.

It appears that they didn’t enter the school even when police officers arrived later to the crime scene.

Additionally, the Coral Springs police officers who arrived at the school later were frustrated and surprised that the sheriff’s deputies did not accompany them as they entered the school, sources told CNN.

The Sheriff needs to stay the fuck off TV and needs to get his departments shit together, because his leadership sucks.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It gets worse....

A total of four Broward County Sheriff’s deputies failed to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., during last week’s mass shooting, according to a new report. […]

…Peterson wasn’t the only one — three other Broward County Sheriff’s deputies also remained outside the school with their pistols drawn as they took cover behind their vehicles, CNN reports.

It appears that they didn’t enter the school even when police officers arrived later to the crime scene.

Additionally, the Coral Springs police officers who arrived at the school later were frustrated and surprised that the sheriff’s deputies did not accompany them as they entered the school, sources told CNN.

The Sheriff needs to stay the fuck off TV and needs to get his departments shit together, because his leadership sucks.

It’s almost as if they were in on it.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It gets worse....

Totally. Just like Vegas. Armed law enforcement joined forces with a nutjob to kill innocent people. 2

Have you been reading SLC’s manifesto?

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It gets worse....

No, they just suck at their job. And we really don't need the ridiculous conspiracy shit.

Board footer