You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

On today’s chopping block:

Peter Strauk should be fired
Jeff Sessions should be fired

Also I don’t like what is going on at the border, but, MSNBC calling the centers holding the kids “concentration camps” is so fvcking offensive to Jews who were held in concentration where most were killed. That word is too fvcking powerful to just throw around Willy nilly just based off historical context.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Also I don’t like what is going on at the border, but, MSNBC calling the centers holding the kids “concentration camps” is so fvcking offensive to Jews who were held in concentration where most were killed. That word is too fvcking powerful to just throw around Willy nilly just based off historical context.

You know who really needs to be fired? Scott Pruitt.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You know who really needs to be fired? Scott Pruitt.

Sure, him too.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

At least he’s honest ....

He did admit he’s being lenient with Kim. He says he wants to avoid war.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yep. Trump doesn’t want war despite what many on left have claimed. He is being nice for now to Kim. If Kim betrays him watch out. I agree with how Trump is handling NK for now.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yep. Trump doesn’t want war despite what many on left have claimed. He is being nice for now to Kim. If Kim betrays him watch out. I agree with how Trump is handling NK for now.

You wouldn’t approve of it if Obama was doing it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Why not?  Oh because Trump doesn’t enforce his red lines so I would maybe be more worried he would let Kim get away with more. Do you think Obama is the greatest pres ever.  I think you do.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Trump was either lying live on national TV, doesn’t know what his own administration is doing, or doesn’t know how Congress works.

No wonder he doesn’t do news conferences.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why not?  Oh because Trump doesn’t enforce his red lines so I would maybe be more worried he would let Kim get away with more. Do you think Obama is the greatest pres ever.  I think you do.

Nope...I’d say FDR...Eisenhower....teddy Roosevelt

Just to name a few just on the past 100 years that i like best.

Certainly not Reagon and Trump is a moron.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, had his bail revoked today and he's headed to jail. That should be a huge news story, but as usual there is so much chaos going on, it's just one story of many.

The clock is ticking on Cochen's indictment...

The state of New York also filed a 41 page lawsuit against the Trump Foundation. It is alleged that they took money into this "charity", often given by the public for veterans, and funneled it to his campaign. Which of course is illegal.

Then of course hell froze over:

Board footer