You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Axl S wrote:

As Mitch said, got some empirical evidence for that? Otherwise it is just making people feel better.

Fortunately we don’t need empirical evidence to uphold the law.

This is really all you need to read from this post.

Not at all. Identity theft is absolutely devastating and targets Hispanic Americans the most, accidents with illegals is awful to deal with. We have poor communities without the resources to take care of them, American citizens, yet you guys are fine with injecting even more poverty of people who broke the law into those communities. There aren't enough jobs for illegals to go around, they are jumping on welfare and Medicaid. They aren't coming here for citizenship, but American currency.  They move through various towns and cities and even countries  before they get here where they could easily start a new life, yet they CHOOSE to circumvent American law and sneak into the country. For our currency.

If they want to be American's they should show respect by immigrating legally. By following the law. By learning the language. By doing it correctly. Not stealing people's Identities, not driving without insurance, let us know you're not a criminal, and not by giving us the finger and doing things how they want to. Why this is suddenly considered mean and racist is beyond me.

And don't use your kids as human shields.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Not at all. Identity theft is absolutely devastating and targets Hispanic Americans the most, accidents with illegals is awful to deal with. We have poor communities without the resources to take care of them, American citizens, yet you guys are fine with injecting even more poverty of people who broke the law into those communities. There aren't enough jobs for illegals to go around, they are jumping on welfare and Medicaid. They aren't coming here for citizenship, but American currency.  They move through various towns and cities and even countries  before they get here where they could easily start a new life, yet they CHOOSE to circumvent American law and sneak into the country. For our currency.

If they want to be American's they should show respect by immigrating legally. By following the law. By learning the language. By doing it correctly. Not stealing people's Identities, not driving without insurance, let us know you're not a criminal, and not by giving us the finger and doing things how they want to. Why this is suddenly considered mean and racist is beyond me.

never witnessed anything to that effect in my life...

either way...you've chosen to believe all of that....the stuff you say about identify theft doesn't even make sense.

This country was built on poverty....until you admit that...I'm not sure I can take your opinions seriously. Still no empirical evidence other than some survey where people check the box 'not looking for employment.'

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

By learning the language.

this is what makes me think you might be racist....

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

either way...you've chosen to believe all of that....the stuff you say about identify theft doesn't even make sense.

This country was built on poverty....until you admit that...I'm not sure I can take your opinions seriously. Still no empirical evidence other than some survey where people check the box 'not looking for employment.'

The fuck you mean I choose to believe it. That is a FACT.

Go do some fucking research and PROVE YOUR OPINION instead crying like a bitch that we do the work for you, which you would no doubt ignore anyway.

This is NOT the 1800s, or 1900s, we don't operate the same way because of the consequences of those actions. It's the whole reason immigration laws chaged, genius. Open boarders and an influx of poverty DON'T WORK but actually hinders immigration benefits. It does more harm than good.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This is what proves you're an outright moron. How is learning English in an ENGLISH SPEAKING NATION and not using your children as way not to be deported because you broke the fucking law racist?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The fuck you mean I choose to believe it. That is a FACT.

Go do some fucking research and PROVE YOUR OPINION instead crying like a bitch that we do the work for you, which you would no doubt ignore anyway.

This is NOT the 1800s, or 1900s, we don't operate the same way because of the consequences of those actions. It's the whole reason immigration laws chaged, genius. Open boarders and an influx of poverty DON'T WORK but actually hinders immigration benefits. It does more harm than good.

all you care about is getting poor people out so you don't have to pay taxes....that's all the agenda stood for...

the rest is irony because now you want to spend enormous amounts of tax revenue on stupid phallic symbols.....but like I said...go for it....your ilk is in charge.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This is what proves you're an outright moron. How is learning English in an ENGLISH SPEAKING NATION and not using your children as way not to be deported because you broke the fucking law racist?

It's petty...and you're coming from a position of extreme privilege on this...

Why should I care if someone knows English? You're view point is right in line with the times....but it's all a joke and a farce...the big business people will be clamoring for cheap labor soon enough...and the whole Trump revolution will be little more than a foot note.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You cannot be this stupid. It has to be an act.

Now you're creating a straw man argument. I said nothing about kicking poor people out, liar. I said for these people to enter the country LEGALLY. Do you not understand? If you're breaking the law and sneaking in, then you don't have the right for us to take care of you.

How about you open your house up and you take care of them. Make sure you stick to your guns and not do background checks either, hopefully you won't get a rapist and murder under your roof!

How am I spending money on phallic symbols, liar? Monuments? Things that have been here for decades that you want to spend money to tear down, liar?

Listen liar, it's not petty to learn the language of the country you're living in, it's called respect. And please don't pretend to know me, liar.

Oh yeah, liar, the reason your pitiful little brain can't fathom what identity theft has to do with illegal immigration, it's because thieves steal the identity of Hispanic Amercians, sell it to illegal immigrants who turn around and use it to illegally obtain credit cards, drivers licenses, loans and proceed to fuck up the lives of Americans.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You cannot be this stupid. It has to be an act.

Now you're creating a straw man argument. I said nothing about kicking poor people out, liar. I said for these people to enter the country LEGALLY. Do you not understand? If you're breaking the law and sneaking in, then you don't have the right for us to take care of you.

How about you open your house up and you take care of them. Make sure you stick to your guns and not do background checks either, hopefully you won't get a rapist and murder under your roof!

How am I spending money on phallic symbols, liar? Monuments? Things that have been here for decades that you want to spend money to tear down, liar?

Listen liar, it's not petty to learn the language of the country you're living in, it's called respect. And please don't pretend to know me, liar.

Oh yeah, liar, the reason your pitiful little brain can't fathom what identity theft has to do with illegal immigration, it's because thieves steal the identity of Hispanic Amercians, sell it to illegal immigrants who turn around and use it to illegally obtain credit cards, drivers licenses, loans and proceed to fuck up the lives of Americans.

The wall is a phallic symbol...something everything seems to believe will stop people from sneaking in as you seem to believe it will prevent. But it won't....It's silly....it's like thinking a fence will stop misquotes from getting into your backyard.

I don't care if immigrants know English...they come here and give us their next generation. Their inability or unwillingness to not learn English only hurts them....it doesn't hurt me...so I don't care.

And I certainly won't buy into this nonsense about English since we killed the English to establish this country.

Poor people will always exist in this country because it's a necessity of capitalism.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So if poor people will always exist (which I have been saying for years), why are democratic policies meant to create more poor, not less?  There are always going to be rich people.  There are always going to be poor people.  It sounds like we agree on these things.  The democrats' strategy seems to be to lower as much of the middle class as possible into the poor camp to create more voters for them (I assume that's the reason because there's no other reason I can come up with).  That is also why they are hell bent all of a sudden on open borders when their leadership (as recently as Obama I believe based on video clips) said you have to secure the border. 

The rich are never going to pay for these policies.  Never.  These things are always paid for on the backs of the middle class.  Socialized healthcare will destroy the middle class for good.  Free education for everyone sounds great until someone has to pay for it.  The gov't just cannot do anything efficiently.  You could argue the thing they are best at is war, and they can't even do that efficiently.

Board footer