You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

But as a person Sessions fucking sucks as does Miller. They are bad people.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I love how IG report comes out with all the damning shit coming out and they focus 100% on the kids. These are the same fucks that are pro abortion. Lol. I guess they love kids when it fits their agenda.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So now we care about the housing?  Trust me, those "cages" are better than some of the houses these people are living in.  My wife used to work at the department of children services.  I know way more than anyone wants to know about the living conditions of some citizens, so forgive me if I'm not overly concerned about the living conditions of some non-citizens.

And I work in child development, early childhood education, early experiences, and I know this policy is causing irreparable, long term harm to these children. It affects brain development, causes what’s called toxic stress and ACES. Google any of them are none of them, makes no difference to me, but it is happening.

Living conditions are the least of the worry. It’s the simple act of being separated from the caregiver that causes the damage. That’s why DCFS almost always tries to get kids back with the parents unless they are really hardcore pieces of shit.

Controlling immigration is fine. Every administration does it. This way is no good.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This way is being done to try to force the dems to the table on border security.  As I've said for years, it's just a game and we're the pawns.  In this case it's just more obvious than usual.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love how IG report comes out with all the damning shit coming out and they focus 100% on the kids. These are the same fucks that are pro abortion. Lol. I guess they love kids when it fits their agenda.

Huh?! It’s conservatives that are anti-abortion but the second you leave the womb you’re on your own.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This way is being done to try to force the dems to the table on border security.  As I've said for years, it's just a game and we're the pawns.  In this case it's just more obvious than usual.

At least we’re making America great again...

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

In this case it's just more obvious than usual.

Yeah... Trump isn't really known for his subtleness...

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Zygotes, blastocysts and embryos are not fetuses or babies, let alone children yet. I love kids, but I hate blastocysts... they can go fuck themselves...

Seriously though. There's a real scientific distinction between embryos and fetuses/babies, and therefore a real scientific argument that supports treating them differently (wether you believe it or not). There's absolutely no scientific reason to treat foreigners any different from nationals though...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Zygotes, blastocysts and embryos are not fetuses or babies, let alone children yet. I love kids, but I hate blastocysts... they can go fuck themselves...

Seriously though. There's a real scientific distinction between embryos and fetuses/babies, and therefore a real scientific argument that supports treating them differently (wether you believe it or not). There's absolutely no scientific reason to treat foreigners any different from nationals though...

Considering there are 9 states where you can have a late term abortion I don’t see your point. I think a heart beat comes at 6 weeks. A child can survive out of womb at 20 weeks.

That said, the shit at the border is a joke too. No need for all that. Bad decision by Trump

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

At least we’re making America great again...

I didn't vote for him, so no need to respond to me with this.  America wouldn't be great with Clinton either, so don't pretend that this is a Trump issue.  It's a political issue.

Board footer