You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Best case scenario Hillary loses and Obama makes the charges go away.  Worst case, she wins, the FBI brings up charges, and a civil war breaks out.  Glad I got a new case of M16 ammo just in case the crazies take to the streets.

What

Wtf

I've said for a while I have concerns that Trump supporters will act out if he loses.  I did 9 years in the Army.  I'm not some cityphile who hopes and prays police show up in time.  I'm 99% sure the ammo will sit in its crate for the next 50 years.  But just in case, I'm prepared to make some wannabes very sorry should they head my direction.

Outside of the election, are you a prepper by any chance? Polluxlm prob has a few hats he could loan you if you are..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bernie got fucked hard.

Trump folks won't riot.

This will be a factor but not nearly as bad since early voting has been huge this year.

Early voting should be outlawed just for situations like this.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And yes, I wish I could re-vote.  Trump is an anti-intellectual, but Clinton is a 21st century Stalin.

You've got to be kidding me! This turns you around? You've learned nothing new about Hillary.

That's the thing.

This isn't a game-changer because both are already known commodities. The problem for Trump is he's a shitstain on humanity, and nothing can change that.

I early voted like many people, so while Trump supporters will think this changes things, it really turns what was turning into a blowout into a closer race. Hell, Obama was ahead by 1 or behind in some polls at this time in 2012.

It's a game changer because the narrative just shifted. FBI is selling out Hillary, and if she goes Obama goes. It's so huge even those in the media deep in the tank for Hillary have to put it on the front page. Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

The hits just keep coming:

Hillary on tape talking about rigging Palestine election

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

Can't hyperlink it, you'll have to copy paste it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
johndivney wrote:

What

Wtf

I've said for a while I have concerns that Trump supporters will act out if he loses.  I did 9 years in the Army.  I'm not some cityphile who hopes and prays police show up in time.  I'm 99% sure the ammo will sit in its crate for the next 50 years.  But just in case, I'm prepared to make some wannabes very sorry should they head my direction.

Outside of the election, are you a prepper by any chance? Polluxlm prob has a few hats he could loan you if you are..

No.  I happen to like modern, western society and all the luxuries it brings.  If solar flares knocked out the power grid tonight, my only edge over you is that I have guns and know how to hunt and clean animals.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

A criminal investigation?

I love how you guys take one snippet, redefine it, and run with it like it's some big discovery.

Such is the way of the conspiracy theorist I guess.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

That's how it will be perceived.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You've got to be kidding me! This turns you around? You've learned nothing new about Hillary.

That's the thing.

This isn't a game-changer because both are already known commodities. The problem for Trump is he's a shitstain on humanity, and nothing can change that.

I early voted like many people, so while Trump supporters will think this changes things, it really turns what was turning into a blowout into a closer race. Hell, Obama was ahead by 1 or behind in some polls at this time in 2012.

It's a game changer because the narrative just shifted. FBI is selling out Hillary, and if she goes Obama goes. It's so huge even those in the media deep in the tank for Hillary have to put it on the front page. Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

There is no criminal investigation. There isn't even an investigation. They are considering if the new info even warrants more action.

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No.  I happen to like modern, western society and all the luxuries it brings.  If solar flares knocked out the power grid tonight, my only edge over you is that I have guns and know how to hunt and clean animals.

Why do you think you have the edge over me?
You'd be wrong. I'm fuckin ready! I'm prepped haha!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

That's how it will be perceived.

By Trump supporters and the usual right wing websites...and that's it.

That's the thing far righties never learn, they exist in a bubble. In 2012, they denied polling numbers, they were whipped into a frenzy over multiple Obama "scandals", and yet...they were wrong on everything. Nobody came for their guns, nobody sent their family to Fema camps, nobody took away their right to practice Christianity, and Obama won in a landslide.

It's a brilliant ploy though. We report the real news mainstream media won't tell you. The mainstream media is corrupt. The system is corrupt. All these bad things are going to happen. Then when none of it pans out: The media hid the truth from you again, the elections are rigged, the status quo will do anything to stay in power. See? Just like we told you!

Board footer