You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Breaking:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Breaking:

[/embed]

C'mon SLC...you know people aren't swayed by actual arrests or indictments on this board. Nor are they concerned about Russia influencing our politics.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

C'mon SLC...you know people aren't swayed by actual arrests or indictments on this board. Nor are they concerned about Russia influencing our politics.

It goes like this:

I'm having shortness of breath, my jaw hurts and so does my left arm...I can't, catch...my breath. I think I'm having a heart attack.

Oh yea? I see no proof of a heart attack. Show  me some proof! We have zero evidence. Obama, Obama, Obama....

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Just one of many today:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Just one of many today:

[/embed]

I’m sure trump doesn’t care...he’s only out for himself. He doesn’t give two shits about anything else.

Everyone is blasting him today and he’s playing golf and taunting protesters.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I’ve never truly believed in the existence of the pee tape. But now I could be convinced Putin has something actually worse than that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

William F. Buckley (1988): "To say that we and the Soviet Union are to be compared is the equivalent of saying that the man who pushes the old lady into the way of an oncoming bus and the man who pushes [her] out of the way … are both people who push old ladies around."

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

All possible and likely. Trump has been played by Kim and Putin publicly in a span of a few weeks. I guess his dick heat or whatever isn’t enough.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Putin is a slick mother fvcker. My God he handles Chris Wallace with ease.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I wonder what Melania is doing today. More shopping or not really caring?

What a sad excuse for a human being let alone FLOTUS....i hope she’s as miserable as she looks.

Board footer