You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: 270 to win 2016 Edition

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

http://www.270towin.com/presidential_ma … /4nNQk.png

I'm betting $25 this is how it turns out. Any takers?

i wouldn't. That's how it is looking right now. Although a McMullin win in Utah is not out of the question.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

http://www.270towin.com/presidential_ma … /4nNQk.png

I'm betting $25 this is how it turns out. Any takers?

Based on today's polling numbers, I'd have the same map. My only exception is that Utah will go red, it just won't go to Trump. That would give Trump 180.

Edit: What BigBri said looks like, haha

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You bet 25 the states will turn out exactly like that? I will certainly take those odds.

AtariLegend wrote:

So you think that's what the result will be pollux tongue?

I find it impossible to predict anything by state, but if he wins I think he will win big.

I seen predictions on youtube from Trump supporters were they suggested the Dem's would lose states they haven't in decades and ones that Hillary leads by 35 points in polls. Even the crazy people didn't predict what you did tongue.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Crazy elections calls for crazy predictions.

JJlBKt.jpg

AtariLegend wrote:

He might win, but if you really think he's winning New York tongue.

You the know Brexit swing towards the end wasn't really that big with the polls. FL/OH/IOWA isn't enough and that's the kind of swing we'd be talking about.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

polluxlm wrote:

Crazy elections calls for crazy predictions.

https://i.sli.mg/JJlBKt.jpg

The only way Trump wins is if your typical Democrat is so turned off by Clinton (and arguably, a significant amount are) that they stay home.  Minorities and the youth aren't going to come out in anywhere near the numbers they did in 2008 and 2012.  Yes, Trump has set record numbers for the GOP in terms of turn out.  But that was all before he shit the bed and as seen with Utah, he's taken a heavy hit with the evangelical/religious right types.  Most aren't going to flip to Clinton, but they're not going to be motivated to come out.

The amount of people required to stay home for Clinton versus the amount Trump would need to turn out is staggering.  It's just not probable and his favorability in the only states that really matter isn't high enough to overcome his other deficits.  Even if he turns around Ohio and Florida, it's not enough.  He needed wins in Democrat leaning states like PA, WI and MI to win, and that's not going to happen.

2 weeks from now we'll all wake up to the headline that Hillary Clinton is the next president of the United States.  Her people are already putting it out there that they intend to bring Republicans into cabinet positions to break the gridlock and get Washington working again.  She ran an ad in Pittsburgh last night that was literally an older woman saying she doesn't agree with everything Hillary says or has done, but Trump is too unstable to be elected.  She's openly appealing to the Republicans who don't have a hardon for a  Red Dawn or 21st Century Civil War scenario.

Those who think the Democrats will take over congress are just as looney as those who think Trump is going to pull off some miracle win.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Well, the NC numbers say black vote is down 25%, white up 7%. Dems down 10, Repubs down 7. That's bad news for Hillary.

And Independents up 30.

I'm going to say the independents favor Trump because the party voters are down so much for each. That does not suggest a strong anti Trump drive, but a general disgust for both candidates. If independents aren't coming out in droves to vote against Trump it means they are voting for him.

AtariLegend wrote:

Still taking bets?

I have a non monetary offer.

AtariLegend wrote:

Anyone want to change their guess? Last chance!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I need to change.

Board footer