You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Evo Presidential Poll

mitchejw wrote:
TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Strange that a GN'R board would be this conformist. Sign of the times I guess.

It's quite possible to be non-conformist and yet not want a guy who looks like a half-orangutan (and has half the IQ of an orangutan) to become president.... If you're only motivated to vote for someone 'because they're not the establishment', you're not non-conformist you're a contrarian. It's not the same thing...

Well said....cheers.

Who are you voting for?

Donald J. Trump 18%
Hillary R. Clinton 65%
Gary Johnson 6%
Evan McMullin 0%
Jill Stein 0%
None of the Above 12%
Total votes: 17
polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It's quite possible to be non-conformist and yet not want a guy who looks like a half-orangutan (and has half the IQ of an orangutan) to become president.... If you're only motivated to vote for someone 'because they're not the establishment', you're not non-conformist you're a contrarian. It's not the same thing...

Imagine saying that about Obama.

When the other choice is the very definition of a corrupt, nothing gets better politician, I'd say the position is much better filled by someone who "doesn't know what they're doing". At least their damage will lack the thrust. Not that Trump is any of those things. Being a real CEO he's much better prepared for leadership than most politicians. Hillary hasn't shown she can lead anyone.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

When the other choice is the very definition of a corrupt, nothing gets better politician, I'd say the position is much better filled by someone who "doesn't know what they're doing". At least their damage will lack the thrust. Not that Trump is any of those things. Being a real CEO he's much better prepared for leadership than most politicians. Hillary hasn't shown she can lead anyone.

Huh!?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Huh!?

This logic just has me baffled

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

This poll is rigged!

johndivney wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Huh!?

This logic just has me baffled

I think what you're looking for is 17 which sums up trying to mine an iota of common sense out of these Trump suckers. I've given up. They're a lost cause by this stage. Credit to Randall tho.

AtariLegend wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

This poll is rigged!

Smoking Guns is obviously biased against Trump.

I bet James has been logging people's accounts and fraudulently voting for Hillary too.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

This poll is rigged!

I would so give a thumbs up or positive  feedback if I could figure out how on my phone.

Evo....ever think about an app version?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Hillary ... tho I dunno if my Canadian vote counts lol

Board footer