You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Baseball

PaSnow wrote:

Fuck yeah. This is legendary!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I don't know how much more I can take....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Game got boring for a little bit, but now it's a classic all of a sudden. Maddon overused Chapman last night unnecessailly, but other pitchers have come through in similar situations. You have to nut up in the World Series. Chapman did not. And I couldn't be happier considering his shady past. Domestic abuse, firing guns wildly in his garage. No love lost for that guy. And he got a slap on the wrist, 30 game suspension.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I think so about last night. i agree that you gotta get there first, but werent they up 5 runs?  Too much to goto your ace when you have another game the next night.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

3 outs. Lets get it on!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

3 outs. Lets get it on!

I'm getting a pacemaker

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Congrats Cubs!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Great game. Too bad it had to end with a career minor leaguer at the plate. It would've been cool to see him come through, but the chances of that were highly unlikely.

johndivney wrote:

That ways great.
& fucking late.

I did actually fall asleep. I woke up and they were still playing. I guess this happens quite a lot when watching baseball.
As great as it was I still don't think I've warmed to it as a sport. E.g. I don't think I could watch 200 matches season. Good drama tho, good final. Rollercoaster stuff, couldn't have asked for more really.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

couldn't have asked for more really.

Well put.

Board footer