You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: GNREvo's 10th anniversary

Brody owned ROV right?  Definitely late 2006 for ROV, and 2007 for the current forum.  I used to talk to him in PMs quite a bit back in the day.  Hope he's doing alright.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Brody owned ROV right?  Definitely late 2006 for ROV, and 2007 for the current forum.  I used to talk to him in PMs quite a bit back in the day.  Hope he's doing alright.

I think I remember now. Evo launched 13th October 2007 because all the user registration dates were reset on launch or something. That's the date in my profile.

Brody damn, I had forgotten about him! He didn't post much though.

ROV was Unleashed peeps who wanted to start a forum in response to Jarmo selling out?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I think I remember now. Evo launched 13th October 2007 because all the user registration dates were reset on launch or something. That's the date in my profile.

Brody damn, I had forgotten about him! He didn't post much though.

ROV was Unleashed peeps who wanted to start a forum in response to Jarmo selling out?

Unleashed came out of things with Brody not working out. Kinda a middle step to Evo. If I'm remembering correct. I smoked a lot of pot in those days.

Board footer