You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Best show / perf9omance so far?

Tommie wrote:

Hey guys, long time no type.   I have a question for you.  I’m TRYING to convince this one friend that they (mainly Axl) has still “got it”.   She admits Slash is still badass and admits that Duff looks & plays better better than ever.   But when it comes to Axl.. she starts saying Mickey Mouse, Helium, etc.   

**Side not- what the hell IS up w/the Mickey Mouse voice?  I’ve seen them twice so far and... yeah., that shit can become4 painful to hear.   
But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS ABOUT HIS VOICE, It may have been awhile, but I know how some of you are.   LOL

I”m just looking for the best show / song / performance (preferably full concert) so that I can show it to her.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There was just a post about TWAT you should check out. Good to see you smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Houston 2016.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah Def Houston!!!!!

So much old school rasp that show.

Or of course the Ac/Dc stuff is strong too.

Fair warning though - for some reason there's been significantly more Mickey in 2017 than in 2016 - so if you sell the tour on the basis of these vids your friend may not be happy.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Tbh i havent even checked out anything from the reunion aside from a couple tunes from the first (surprise) show

I should prolly give Houston a look too i guess ... I'm still bummed that im going away to Salem and Boston next week so I'm gonna miss the ACC show in Toronto ... think they will swing around a 3rd time?

Board footer