You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Ask them how long the song is, minutes and seconds, then tweet one of the (ex) band members and ask

They said it's 8 minutes and 3 seconds long with Bumblefoot solos and piano. We gotta have Atlas Shrugged!

I read in one of their post that it was 10+ minutes

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Ask them how long the song is, minutes and seconds, then tweet one of the (ex) band members and ask

They said it's 8 minutes and 3 seconds long with Bumblefoot solos and piano. We gotta have Atlas Shrugged!

whether it's 8 minutes or 10 minutes i still want Atlas Shrugged. i want somebody to get it from gunsnfnroses

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Its quite possible that they are trying to flush a real track into the open with a ghost and a promise

It happens from time to time

Since its been 2 days without even a snippet I'm leaning towards hoax/failed attempt

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Until someone actually produces something, nobody that is going to release it to anyone has it.  Save energy and wait to see how it plays out.  This isn't the first rodeo...

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Bumble solos, huh? I'm out.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:

whether it's 8 minutes or 10 minutes i still want Atlas Shrugged. i want somebody to get it from gunsnfnroses

But the inconsistency of the time might mean it really isn't there. I hope it is but everything is too fishy.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Bumble solos, huh? I'm out.

yeah, that's a shame. especially because one of the original versions had brian may on it.

"In addition to these leaked tracks, Classic Rock has heard versions of Rhiad And The Bedouins, Prostitute, Atlas Shrugged (another track featuring the signature guitar of Brian May) and Silkworms." (Classic Rock, 07/07)

Q: Will Brian May appear on Atlas Shrugged?
A: Perhaps on an alternate or bits, on that track it has more to do with recording issues and getting the mix to a good level. (Axl Rose, chinesedemocracy.com, Dec. 2008)

even though he's a good songwriter (normal in particular is awesome), i can't really name a bumble solo that i would describe as tasteful. the shackler's revenge solo is badass, but it's just mindless chaos (which was the intent).

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

But the inconsistency of the time might mean it really isn't there. I hope it is but everything is too fishy.

We won't know for sure until somebody on that forum from here PMs lots of people who allegedly receive Atlas Shrugged through PM and if one or more really did get it through PM the next step is to get it by PM and share on this forum. Doesn't it make sense?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

Hi guys, been an eternity since I posted here but is there any stock to these rumoured leaks or is it a bunch of nerds playing silly buggers? They were unhelpful (to say the least), when I enquired on their site! Cheers!

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Hi guys, been an eternity since I posted here but is there any stock to these rumoured leaks or is it a bunch of nerds playing silly buggers? They were unhelpful (to say the least), when I enquired on their site! Cheers!

Nobody knows. Personally, I still lean towards it being bollocks. No concrete lyrics posted, differentiating runtimes, little discussion of the actual song past "it sucks" or "I like it".

And I still fully believe that it would've gotten out by now if it were real.

Board footer