You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:

whether it's 8 minutes or 10 minutes i still want Atlas Shrugged. i want somebody to get it from gunsnfnroses

But the inconsistency of the time might mean it really isn't there. I hope it is but everything is too fishy.

We won't know for sure until somebody on that forum from here PMs lots of people who allegedly receive Atlas Shrugged through PM and if one or more really did get it through PM the next step is to get it by PM and share on this forum. Doesn't it make sense?

Your masterplan made sense the first 5 times you posted it. If getting tracks was as easy as pm’ing a few people and asking for them do you not think we’d all have the entire vault by now?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

Agreed, even a relative stinker like Going Down was all over the place in minutes.

If they're bullshitting, I won't be impressed. I've tried to avoid GNR forums since CD came out as they're mostly full of lunatics (this place excepted, of course)!

Where's James Lofton these days? Surely he would know something?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

But the inconsistency of the time might mean it really isn't there. I hope it is but everything is too fishy.

We won't know for sure until somebody on that forum from here PMs lots of people who allegedly receive Atlas Shrugged through PM and if one or more really did get it through PM the next step is to get it by PM and share on this forum. Doesn't it make sense?

Your masterplan made sense the first 5 times you posted it. If getting tracks was as easy as pm’ing a few people and asking for them do you not think we’d all have the entire vault by now?

Maybe if fans would've asked Axl politely after shows, he'd have just given them a flash drive full of CD2. 14

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

I don't think anybody is trying enough to PM people outside of the circle group to get Atlas and The General for this forum today. Just because Bumblefoot does the solo doesn't mean Atlas is crap. It's still an Axl song. It's still Axl singing. That's what counts. And I want Atlas today. I want what gunsnfnroses has right now.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:

I don't think anybody is trying enough to PM people outside of the circle group to get Atlas and The General for this forum today. Just because Bumblefoot does the solo doesn't mean Atlas is crap. It's still an Axl song. It's still Axl singing. That's what counts. And I want Atlas today. I want what gunsnfnroses has right now.

I have tried trust me lol

Everyone outside that forum, is claiming it's a hoax and did not leak.

If it did leak, then more people than just that forum would have it by now.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

So did CD 2 leak yet?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Only to the people whose forum usernames do not start with the letters S or K

So sorry about that

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

So did CD 2 leak yet?

Yep. CD2, CD3, and a Christmas EP with Slash and Zakk Wylde. Their cover of Santa Baby is truly transendent. 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Not trying enough...? Lol

There is no point trying for something that doesn’t exist.

I still call bullshit. They don’t have anything. And the sooner we lay this all to rest, the better

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Wow, I just listened to it and it is epic.  PM if you want a copy, but you have to have at least 100 Karma so I know you're a dedicated GN'R fan.

Board footer